Mark Sanchez says next week's game with Pats is "divisional ch

Jay4481

Okay, obviously I am bitter about today but little Mark Sanchez is already calling next week's game with the Patriots the "divisional championship". Really dude? REALLY? Last time I checked you CAUGHT UP WITH US with your win today and we are still very much alive at 5-3. The Pats already beat you once and in case you didn't notice you have to face us again in three weeks, and now we have bulletin board material and you to thank for it. Your team wins DESPITE how average you are as a player so you need to shut up. Both of your "big" plays today were gift wrapped by the officials...

I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW, I AM ROOTING FOR THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THE NEW YORK JETS NEXT WEEK. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011110600/2011/REG9/jets@bills?module=HP11_headline_stack#tab=recap&recap=fullstory&menu=highlights

The Jets have absolutely ZERO respect for the Bills and LT said that in the pre-game. Sadly today's game didn't to anything to change that opinion.

They think we're soft and we played soft. This team needs a defensive player that punishes people. Perhaps a linebacker that's an absolute animal?

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

The Jets have absolutely ZERO respect for the Bills and LT said that in the pre-game. Sadly today's game didn't to anything to change that opinion.

They think we're soft and we played soft. This team needs a defensive player that punishes people. Perhaps a linebacker that's an absolute animal?

Bills are better off when they don't get respect and are out of the spotlight during the week. Fred looked like a deer in headlights, chan was jaurons twin and fitz played like the train conductor he looks like. Only Stevie looked smooth and showed me he's ready for prime time

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Okay, obviously I am bitter about today but little Mark Sanchez is already calling next week's game with the Patriots the "divisional championship". Really dude? REALLY? Last time I checked you CAUGHT UP WITH US with your win today and we are still very much alive at 5-3. The Pats already beat you once and in case you didn't notice you have to face us again in three weeks, and now we have bulletin board material and you to thank for it. Your team wins DESPITE how average you are as a player so you need to shut up. Both of your "big" plays today were gift wrapped by the officials...

I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW, I AM ROOTING FOR THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THE NEW YORK JETS NEXT WEEK. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011110600/2011/REG9/jets@bills?module=HP11_headline_stack#tab=recap&recap=fullstory&menu=highlights

Yeah Sanchez basically blows and has cost the Jets a chance to be in the Super Bowl the last 2 years because they were too busy trying to figure out ways to hide him from the opposition...

Maybe they know that the Bills just aren't that good, I defense cant stop the pass especially one with a big physical receiver and our offense goes as Fred Jackson goes.

Phil Simms says the Bills were intimidated. I actually think he was right. They are not worried at all about the Bills this season.

Sanchez is the most overrated QB in the NFL, and not very smart. That was a fantastic pass he threw to Byrd in the endzone. He was trying to "throw it away." Guess what, when you try to throw the ball away, throw it where NO ONE can catch it, don't just overthrow your WR. Listing to the announcers you would think he is the next Peyton Manning. Makes me sick. So, I wouldn't take anything he says serisouly AT ALL .