Official Bills-Jets Live Game Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We needed this win. I could care about the cowboys game - but we really needed this win. We looked horrible. McKelvin is a joke! Fitz was off, Chan was out coached. This always happens it seems. I would have traded a Redskins loss for a win today just to shut Jim Nantz and Simms' pie holes. The life of a Bills fan. I can't get over how bad we choked.

what a mess. Fitzpatrick is awful. He is Frank Reich with a huge contract now. Again the Bills overpay a mediocre player. I know, im gonna hear it. "he is great" blah. He is what he is. A backup that is now being payed like a starter. But i have been saying it all along. They will beat the Dolphins, but the cowboys and jets are just good enough to put them down.

The defense was pushed around the entire first quarter. They were not as bad as the offense but still bad. No apologies for the defense please. They got their asses kicked.

I love this team including their character and heart but this defense will cost us many a game. That's where we need to improve in the offseason.

I think you can whiteout the Bills post season chances. Still doing better than I thought they would. Just not ready for playoffs yet. Go BILLS!

Yup. Today was a reality check. They are much improved from the 4-12 mess last season but clearly aren't as good as they made people think in the first 3 weeks of the season. It's a nice step in the right direction, but I don't see a wild card for this team this year.

No playoffs. I'lll put $1000 on it right now. They're 1-2 on the road and have road games at the jets (loss), pats (loss), Dallas (loss), and San Diego (loss they suck on west coast trips). That's 7 loss with today's. 9-7, Assuming they win the rest, doesn't get in.

call me crazy but remember, you heard it here!