Official Bills-Jets Live Game Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but Maybin looks better. He's using his hands and dipping his shoulder now. Still not gonna be great but undoubtedly improved

That dickhead simply didnt want to play for the Bills. End of discussion.

Frustrating because we play them twice a year and they do the same things to us, no surprises. We are better than last year and was expecting more from the Bills. Stay healthy at this point and need to look forward to Dallas.

Yup. Today was a reality check. They are much improved from the 4-12 mess last season but clearly aren't as good as they made people think in the first 3 weeks of the season. It's a nice step in the right direction, but I don't see a wild card for this team this year.

Definitely better than last year, but need more talent to move up to the next level. That's ok; they had to blow everything up and start over last year. One more good draft and some key off-season acquisitions, we'll be up there with the other playoff teams

I hate to say this but Maybin looks better. He's using his hands and dipping his shoulder now. Still not gonna be great but undoubtedly improved

He has been getting more experience. He was making too much money here though and that was bad for the lockerroom. He had to go. He is nothing special.