Official Bills-Jets Live Game Thread

Maybe so, but you have to be able to beat the teams in your division. We happen to be in one of the toughest divisions in the league, so we have to build the team accordingly.

Of course, they have to get better. But I still expect them to win 10 games. What beats NE might not beat the Jets (obviously). The point is the Bills are still good enough to beat MOST teams. They play the Jets twice, there are 14 other games...

I disagree...

The Jets shot themselves in the foot a TON in the 1st Half...The 1st Jets Dive alone was embarrassing...Sanchez completely bailed The Bills out on that one...This Game could have easily been 40-11...Both sides were outplayed badly today...The Jets pretty much did what the wanted to out there...They are just a bad match-up for The Bills and that's going to be a huge problem going forward for who knows how long unless The Bills can figure out a way to get more wins on both sides of the line of scrimmage vs. The Jets...It looked like men vs. boys out there...And it's been that way vs. the Jets for a while now... B-)

I didn't say they were great, but if the offense wasn't getting chased off the field so quickly and leaving the defense in a hole, the whole game would have played out much differently. The OFFENSE was the source of the strategical problems!

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic