1 year: 366 days

Yeah, but after that, he's got two months to run us in the ground.... Well, deeper than he has.

If he loses, I fully expect to see an Executive Order for gun registration in the lame duck period. If he wins, I fully expect him to railroad some kind of registration through. If this is the stuff he's pulled when he faces re-election, imagine once he doesn't have anything left to lose.

Yeah, but after that, he's got two months to run us in the ground.... Well, deeper than he has.

If he loses, I fully expect to see an Executive Order for gun registration in the lame duck period. If he wins, I fully expect him to railroad some kind of registration through. If this is the stuff he's pulled when he faces re-election, imagine once he doesn't have anything left to lose.

He's lame duck win or lose. So we get 2 months or 2 months 4 years of unchecked Real Obama. Should be grimly fascinating to watch.

He's lame duck win or lose. So we get 2 months or 2 months 4 years of unchecked Real Obama. Should be grimly fascinating to watch.

This is true.

Kinda makes you wonder: why is Obama running? Does he have the doomed belief that the Democrats are going to take back the House? Does he not understand that Democrats are defending 22 seats in the Senate, to the Republicans 10? The most likely scenario is little change in the House, and they lose the Senate by at least 2 seats. What exactly does Obama think he will accomplish under those circumstances, given his now 0 credibility with Republicans? To me, that is debate question #1 for Obama. "Even if you win, you are losing overall, so what can we expect from you"?

These #s make Obama's "run against a do nothing Congress" strategy baffling. He would willingly sacrifice control of the Senate to stay in office. But....to what end?