Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got approved. Nice to see the band together and complaining about the powers that were. Can we now get on with the politics? Is it true that this place is unmoderated?

How come I can't post an image?

And who were you on the other board anyway...?

You did not need to "egg it on" Booster and GG earn their scout badges by smelling racists.

If he walks like a duck, he should try out for hte AFLAC commercials.

I have no issue with removing " " from the "probably racist" part, as it's as conclusive as you can get on in the Intrewebs. But I also don't want the moron to be banned, because he brings his own level of moronic hillarity with him.

You know the old saying, say nothing and let people think what they want, open your mouth and remove all doubt.

There's a reason for the short bus for the Dave posters here.

If he walks like a duck, he should try out for hte AFLAC commercials.

I have no issue with removing " " from the "probably racist" part, as it's as conclusive as you can get on in the Intrewebs. But I also don't want the moron to be banned, because he brings his own level of moronic hillarity with him.

You know the old saying, say nothing and let people think what they want, open your mouth and remove all doubt.

There's a reason for the short bus for the Dave posters here.

But Dave doesn't mind riding the short bus, as long as the coloreds know their rightful place is in back.

But Dave doesn't mind riding the short bus, as long as the coloreds know their rightful place is in back.

Wisconsin Bills Fan* is back, so he's got company.

*Assuming he's the same Wisconsin who used to post here.

Edited by John Adams

Anyone know if Smokeshowin came over? I was PMing him before I got my timeout but I don't know if he decided to come or not

Actually, he is higher on my list of suspects as "refugee" than Dennis...Dennis wouldn't have resisted calling us all racists.

Actually, he is higher on my list of suspects as "refugee" than Dennis...Dennis wouldn't have resisted calling us all racists.

If Dennis was here, there would already be at least three threads about the "repiglicans" and police brutality. Besides the old boards are gone, he got what he wanted.

You guys sound really afraid of this Dennis guy. He must be an intellectual heavyweight.

If by "intellectual heavyweight" you mean mindless race-baiting jackass and all around useless piece of crap, then yes.

We are doing the same thing in this thread bashing moderators and talking about points. Who cares? The rest of the threads are more normal.

What's with all the suspensions back on the home front? Are the moderators having relationship problems?

I will take this boring look over the control freaks any day.

It didn't take long to pick you out of the crowd.

It didn't take long to pick you out of the crowd.

Squirrell!!!! What would our world be without you!!!

Too many posters on this board now. I don't have the time to read all the posts and keep up.

Ha!!!!

Well goes to show, if we're not enough to baffle you with wisdom, we can certainly win by shear numbers!!!