The Latest NFL.COM Power Rankings have the BIlls at....

Jay4481

Bleacher report said we're 15th, I'll go with them...

i'm all for not getting all caught up in everything, but 15th seems a bit high. not that these things mean anything but i'd guess the bills are one of the top 12 teams in the league. anyone?

go bills.

Most of them still have us hovering around 7-10, which I'm ok with. Until we beat the Jets and win some tough road games, I can't give us too much credit.

Win this week at home against the turrible Jets and IMO we are all but a wildcard lock at 10 wins in a down East. Lose and we're in trouble.

Edited by dayman

Win this week at home against the turrible Jets and IMO we are all but a wildcard lock at 10 wins in a down East. Lose and we're in trouble.

This is going down to the wire...11 of 16 teams in the AFC are .500 or better...lots of football left to be played.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823ae442/article/afc-landscape-shifts-after-steelers-take-down-patriots?module=HP11_hot_topics

#4.

Wow.

This season has been like an amazing dream that I never want to wake up from.

Am still not convinced it's not some collective hallucination.

We beat the Jets, and the reality might sink in for me.

All the fantasy rankings cannot defeat the fact that the Bills will always be no. 1 in my heart :blush:

On another note, this weeks game is shaping up to be massive. Chan better get these boys ready for war, because you know Rex is working hard to figure out a way to stop us and beat the defense that looked so good last week.

Am still not convinced it's not some collective hallucination.

We beat the Jets, and the reality might sink in for me.

Not trying to drag us down, but I still am not sold on our defense I put us between 6-10. There is really so little that separates good teams and I truely believe that.

As for the defense, I have to see them string together a few dominating defensive outings before I totally buy in to our ability to pull out the close games. The potential may be there, but I would like to see the consistency. Consistency, where we need to hold onto a slim lead at the end of the game against better teams and they are able to stop that team from moving down the field.

Offensively I feel like we have been in every game this year, though our offense struggled mightily against the Bengals.

Edited by ColdBlueNorth

Most of them still have us hovering around 7-10, which I'm ok with. Until we beat the Jets and win some tough road games, I can't give us too much credit.

Just win baby. Statistics are fun, but bottom line is performance on the field. Give me some more wins.