Bills vs Zebras

JinWPB

Does not make it okay in any way your a paid professional if you can't do the job don't go out there.

On NBC's football night in America the showed the Bills/Jets highlights. This is a group that won't question much especially Dungy. Patrick called the pass interference calls (plural) sketchy at best. Dungy called them wrong and terrible then even Harrison jumps in the McKelvin pass interference the ball was uncatchable the Plax was just bad. This group again is anything nut put it on the official so for them to mention it and ALL THREE including Dungy show me and should show you those calls were terrible and decided the game. Not my opinion but rather three guys on NBC

those guys need to take off their Bills-colored glasses! :lol:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if.... These guys really do the job better than anyone else?

It is a very difficult job. And most of the time they're right. I do think that replay may have made them a bit lazy but still them, as umpires in baseball, do a great job under very fast circumstances.

We got our asses handed to us today by the jets today, first and foremost. The refs made it impossible for us to keep it close and compete. The refs didn't lose the game for us. Chan, fitz. Fred, our CBs didn't do a good enough job to earn a W. If the refs gave us all the calls they blew, plus a few more, we may have won the game, but still wouldn't have earned the W. We need to earn W's in the BIG games like this in order to take the next step. I bitched the majority of the game about the refs, butnit wasn't their fault we lost. It would be nice to be on the other sides of the bad calls week in week out, but we know that will never happen. After watching every bills game over the last decade (plus the decade before that, but we got calls during the glory years), we all know that we are are the short end of the stick vs the refs almost every game. I'm used to it, but that doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

Really? Which one was a 7 pointer? Definitely some yardage you'd like back but I didn't catch the score change

Give me a break. They put them on the doorstep twice, when they hadn't scored a touchdown all game up till those two.

If NBC is calling out the #4, you know he was bad.

I have to say that the total inconsistency of Holding & Pass Interference calls from game to game, and from week to week, is really pathetic, and it actually makes me want to just walk away from watching NFL games, because at times, the NFL is on the same par as "professional" wrestling.

Give me a break. They put them on the doorstep twice, when they hadn't scored a touchdown all game up till those two.

If NBC is calling out the #4, you know he was bad.

It was bad calls no doubt. We still had a chance to make plays. It hurt but we did give the points to follow.

Just saw the replays and will admit both were awful calls. Especially considering it was the same guy making both.

That said, I've never seen a penalty put points on the board.

Well you can cross that off your bucket list, cause if you watched the game last Sunday, you saw penalties putting

points on the board.