Whose going ot the Jets game next week?

DaBills92

three years ago the bills were playing houston, I flew into buffalo on sunday morning, I had an event the next day. That friday I pick up some tickets on stubhub for 11.00 dollars each. There was also a fee for buying then last min but it was only like 5 dollars. Seat were lower bowl 45 yard line, 10 rows behind the houston bench. Not the best seat bcause it was hard to see over the players on the side line, but there were several other options at the time I bought them. Flew in on sunday at about 9:30, drove to a hampton inn or something off route 5, and pick up the ticket there from a stubhub rep in one of the meeting rooms t the hotel. At the time it was novemeber, the bills were not a playoff contenders, so ticket may have been cheap because of it, but it work out well. See whats out there but keep your eye on stub hub for last minute deal. I think they also have E-ticket now so you can print it right on your computer.

I know there are numerous sites where I can pay hundreds of dollars but I'm wondering if anyone can help out a fellow fan. I'm looking to spend less than $80-90 per ticket for two tickets together. I have to be in Buffalo area for work unexpectedly next week and am thinking that I should probably go a couple days early for the game.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

The Jets game always sells out early. You could scalp some pretty easily but you might pay a premium.

If you dont mind missing kickoff you can get them real cheap

Coming from Detroit and first game in over four years. Looking forward to good pizza and wings, Wegmans, hitting up Elmwood strip and possibly Chippewa for old times sake. Then game on Sunday, so Pumped! Hoping Jets fans are at a minimum. Want the Ralph to be rocking!

Be there, flying in from Orlando, go bills!

me too! Except I'm flying from MCO to Akron, OH, where my old man is picking me up.

Who is parking at Hammer's lot?

We'll be at Hammer's, as always. See you there, Mead!

me too! Except I'm flying from MCO to Akron, OH, where my old man is picking me up.

How'd you become such a big Bills fan being a Cincinnatian in Central Florida?

:thumbsup:

Are you bringing stromboli?

I have six to bring. They are made a little different as we tried some different cheese. (Sharp)

look foward to it.