[closed]The Rob Gronkowski Pic...

Joe13

She goes onStern regularly, as of recent and makes a big deal how she is intimate with men every day. She does not use any type of protection from even the men she allegedly meets.on twitter.

But still, yes I would.

You should write romance novels.

And seriously, how hard up do you have to be to wanna tap that shank? Gronk was in Arizona where hot girls run wild. He couldn't have just scoop up a co-ed who's love canal isn't a mile wide?

Is it really surprising this hot chick would be sexually attracted to good looking, muscular guys who also happen to be multi-millionaires and celebrity/athletes at the same time? I think it would be more surprising if she didn't want those guys to bang her back out...

Is it really surprising this hot chick would be sexually attracted to good looking, muscular guys who also happen to be multi-millionaires and celebrity/athletes at the same time? I think it would be more surprising if she didn't want those guys to bang her back out...

She basically would bang anyone, including you. :pirate: She is the Affirmation Action of sausage. IMO, there is nothing hot about that.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.