A Plea To Whom It May Concern

I was surfing other teams forums today and went on the jets team forum. To be frank I was not surprised at all what I saw. A bunch of cocky probably middle age fat guys talking about how great their team is. However, on one particular thread there were several bills fans posting on there. It's the 2 teams will make the playoffs of this group thread.

I plead you if you're a member here, to please shut up. You are giving us a bad name with your defensive cocky comments about the Bills. We all know the Bills as easily as we're up we can be right back down. Let's leave it to other fans to underestimate us. There is absolutely no need to go on another teams forum and give them waht has probably become their only impression of Bills fans.

Stop making us look bad.

-A concerned fan.

I was surfing other teams forums today and went on the jets team forum. To be frank I was not surprised at all what I saw. A bunch of cocky probably middle age fat guys talking about how great their team is. However, on one particular thread there were several bills fans posting on there. It's the 2 teams will make the playoffs of this group thread.

I plead you if you're a member here, to please shut up. You are giving us a bad name with your defensive cocky comments about the Bills. We all know the Bills as easily as we're up we can be right back down. Let's leave it to other fans to underestimate us. There is absolutely no need to go on another teams forum and give them waht has probably become their only impression of Bills fans.

Stop making us look bad.

-A concerned fan.

Yeah, you don't want to create any bulletin board material for the fans.

Stop making us look bad.

-A concerned fan.

So dont talk sh*t about your fav football team in an online forum? LOL Not gunna happen, and to be completely honest some of my favorite posts on here come from other teams. I always get a kick outta Jimmy Spag, we had the Raiders guy stop in earlier in the season who was alotta fun. Weve been the laughing stock of the league for years and weve all taken our abuse....... time to hand it back out ;)

Stop making us look bad.

-A concerned fan.

What?

Edit: Also, who cares?

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I agree.

Mark Sanchez is an elite QB.

Just kidding.

Jets' offense sucks. Their D is overrated. And their coach has a foot fetish.

We will beat them twice. Three times if it were possible.

Jimmy Spag is probably a Bills fan, FYI. Having lived near NYC, even Jets fans aren't that inarticulate.

Could it get any worse. Maybin has three sacks for the Jets and Buffalo has what 4. Unbelievable. This could only happen to the Bills. Watch Maybin sack Fitzy in two weeks after the bye. The Jets are going to kill us after having a bye week off before they play us. Why give the Jets any more reasons to kick our ass. I think we are going to be eating crow in two weeks.

Stop making us look bad.

-A concerned fan.

I don't think we should be overzealous buffoon's about our team. But I don't see a thing wrong with Bills fans saying "We're 4-2, we think we're good, and we're not ashamed or afraid to say it. I guess you are just one of those fans that want us to shut up just in case we go 2-4 over the next 6 games in fear of other fans thinkin we're all idiots. I say piss off. We're good, we're going to get better, we're not the team to overlook in your schedule anymore. If you don't think we as fans have earned being proud of our team thus far, then you shut up and stop making us look bad.

Edited by Triple Threat

Could it get any worse. Maybin has three sacks for the Jets and Buffalo has what 4. Unbelievable. This could only happen to the Bills. Watch Maybin sack Fitzy in two weeks after the bye. The Jets are going to kill us after having a bye week off before they play us. Why give the Jets any more reasons to kick our ass. I think we are going to be eating crow in two weeks.

Well you won't be eating crow will you? You're such a perfectly pessimistic fan that you could never eat crow! Probably wonder what it's like to be happy, don't you? I'd rather eat crow than be like the whiny little "chicken littles" like you. The back of the bandwagon is always open...no one would notice if you just rolled on off of it....

Well you won't be eating crow will you? You're such a perfectly pessimistic fan that you could never eat crow! Probably wonder what it's like to be happy, don't you? I'd rather eat crow than be like the whiny little "chicken littles" like you. The back of the bandwagon is always open...no one would notice if you just rolled on off of it....

This is just great! +1

Stop making us look bad.

-A concerned fan.

You're 100% right!

Don't people understand how important it is for us to try and keep the fans of other teams underestimating us....particularly our divisional rivals?

Just think about it people. What would happen if the Jets fans actually thought the Bills might be a halfway decent team this season?

It could cost us the game!!!

:doh: