ESPN Power Rankings

Billy in 4C

Pretty simple, the rankings change every week, there's always movement. Your relative position can change if based on new info teams move up or down, whether or not you play.

Interesting compliment they paid to Jauron as DC for Browns. I hated his guts as our HC, but I do think the Tampa-2 is a good scheme. Browns rank 4th in total defense is no fluke, imo

niners are so overrated right now... just saying

That may be so but they beat Cinci in Cinci which we couldn't do.

They beat another common opponent, Philly, in Philly.

And they beat the Lions in Detroit.

That's a pretty impressive trio of road wins. Especially for a first year coach who was deprived of offseason workouts.

That may be so but they beat Cinci in Cinci which we couldn't do.

They beat another common opponent, Philly, in Philly.

And they beat the Lions in Detroit.

That's a pretty impressive trio of road wins. Especially for a first year coach who was deprived of offseason workouts.

Yup... they've gotten tough road victories, we have only gotten one road victory against a hapless opponent (who seems to be turning it around?)

We need to get some road victories to be taken more seriously, imo.

Yup... they've gotten tough road victories, we have only gotten one road victory against a hapless opponent (who seems to be turning it around?)

We need to get some road victories to be taken more seriously, imo.

Good thing this week is a home game. Oh, wait.......

Do we EVER play well in Toronto?

Good thing this week is a home game. Oh, wait.......

Do we EVER play well in Toronto?

Nope. And it seems like each game up there so far has been closer to a home game for the opponent then it has the Bills. I remember the first game against Miami, there were more Fins fans there then there are in Miami when they play home. Like I have said, selling out and sending one home game to Canada puts the Bills at a slight disadvantage before the season even starts. I saw one ranking list online that moved the Bengals up like 6 spots during a bye week, the justification was because they did so good in fleecing the Raiders in the Carson Palmer deal. :worthy:

Edited by billsfreak

honestly, who cares about these rankings? they don't mean a thing. any team can beat any given team any sunday (except for the dolphins, rams & colts). the real rankings come out in the playoffs. stop reading the hype and channel your energy on the bills getting to the playoffs.