okay Arthur!

It's been a long time coming for Arthur Moats, we saw flashes last year of the explosive pass rushing ability this young man has. Although only briefly this year,Chan saw enough to feel the need to get him on the field any way possible, thus, the ILB experiment/cross training excursion that no doubt developed the hunger in Moats to be on the field more. In light of the most recent announcement, this could be the boost this defense has been missing, I'm not sayin' that one player can make a difference, it takes 11 men all doing their jobs for good things to happen, but this is one player that loves the game with a passion and will give his all to achieve that "W". The OLB position has not had the push that Buddy and Chan anticipated so these labor pains are poised to yield unprecedented fruit in more pressure on opposing QB's. Even though Merriman wasn't able to produce on the field, how he prepared to play his position and his experience must have had an effect on the younger Moatlian One. All I can say is that I'm glad to have Arthur defending our Moats! Let the pass rush begin ....finally! GO BILLS!

post-10341-033832600 1319588007_thumb.jpg