Hightower of the Skins

Estro

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/24/redskins-confirm-hightower-out-for-season/

probably one of their best backs. This is the type of game I want to use as a measuring stick for how far the Bills have come. If they're a team that wants to be taken seriously they need to win the games they are "supposed" to win and this is one of them. This team needs to show what its made of in November/December. Having meaningful games in late December would be an awesome X-mas present for all of us.

I watched the game and saw the injury.....I knew this was coming...

Planted his foot in the ground and went down untouched.....I have seen this too many times.

Heck of a player and I feel bad for him.

Same thing with Graham for TB in London....I don't think he got hit either.

Sadly, Hightower is a decent back...Torain will probably be the lead back going into this weekends game with Helu taking some reps!

I believe Santana Moss is already scheduled to not play this weekend...

Santana Moss was originally listed as out for 3 weeks, although Shanahan said it'd be 5-7 weeks in his presser today. So, yes, he's defintitely out for the Bills game.

From Twitter:

Rex Grossman hospitalized with pneumonia http://wapo.st/vjZ8GK

From Twitter:

Expect the #Redskins to add QB Jonathan Crompton from the practice squad if Grossman doesn't recover in time to get ready for the Bills game

From Twitter:

BillyVable BillyVable

The Washington #Redskins have announced that Tim Hightower indeed did sustain an ACL tear, and has been humanely destroyed.

:ph34r:

From Twitter:

Mike Shanahan said that Niles Paul and Anthony Armstrong will both be used to replace Moss as X-receivers in two-receiver sets.

Edited by Astrobot

so a refresher. the skins are missing either on the roster or due to injury.

1. a reasonable qb

2. their #1 reciever

3. their rb

4. their starting mlb

we are in huge trouble if we lose this game. how can you lose to a team without a qb or a running game. now take away fletcher, and a loss for buffalo would be devastating in what it says about this franchise.

with that i predict a win. handedly

so a refresher. the skins are missing either on the roster or due to injury.

1. a reasonable qb

2. their #1 reciever

3. their rb

4. their starting mlb

we are in huge trouble if we lose this game. how can you lose to a team without a qb or a running game. now take away fletcher, and a loss for buffalo would be devastating in what it says about this franchise.

with that i predict a win. handedly

They will also be without their starting tackle and guard, i believe. We have our own rash of injuries, however, with our #2 & #3 WR out; our LT out; our DT out, and Merriman probably out..we need to win this game with the Jets beating the freaking chargers.

Edited by bobobonators