"Cold"-The unofficial BillsAnthem

NYFlava1

I was actuall impressed with this one. Good work. Some advice:

-more lyrics and less chorus, it's catchy but too much is a bad thing.

-some video to your video would make it much better. Live footage of the defens coming out of the tunnel in the first verse, merriman going crazy, pyrotechnics all in th background from Ralph Wilson stadium. I listen to this and can actually imagine o e of those Roscoe Parrish punt returns where he's ducking and weaving back and forth across the field, every move he makes is put into slow motion and then the straight away runs in normal speed.

-somehow get Stevie to hear this because he wild back this all the way me thinks. I could actually picture them coming out of the tunnel to this every week. It's better than some of the crap they play at the stadium now anyway.

Good luck. I was very impressed.

WTF is up with these kids these days with there loud music and there boom-booms and autotunes and racket. Stay off my yard you damn kids!

PS, its lame and sucks.

:thumbdown: seriously dude. I'll be the first to admit it wasn't a great song, hell, it probably wasn't even a good song, but to trash someone who's making a song about our Bills is straight up lame, and YOU suck.

Stay in your f@&king house and shut the f*&k up. At least give them some credit for ATTEMPTING to make a theme song about the Buffalo Bills.

a@@hole

:thumbdown: seriously dude. I'll be the first to admit it wasn't a great song, hell, it probably wasn't even a good song, but to trash someone who's making a song about our Bills is straight up lame, and YOU suck.

Stay in your f@&king house and shut the f*&k up. At least give them some credit for ATTEMPTING to make a theme song about the Buffalo Bills.

a@@hole

I didn't hear no banjo'n, no fiddlin' and no twang. Its gabbage.