UA vs UCLA Streaker

Brand J

what you dont see in THAT video, is the bench-clearing brawl that started immediately after play was stopped for this jackass.

pretty funny way to get onto the field. too bad it's the afterthought since the players couldnt keep it together for the last 4 seconds of the half...

OK, I've seen this video now, and then the TV video which shows him just come on the field in the ref uni........So, how did this cause a fight??

God that guy with the camera yelling Yeah is just too into it.

OK, I've seen this video now, and then the TV video which shows him just come on the field in the ref uni........So, how did this cause a fight??

God that guy with the camera yelling Yeah is just too into it.

he had nothing to do with the fight. it was between the players, away from that part of the field.

BUT, it only happened because one player pulled up and the other didnt at the off-timed whistle because dude ran out. It's possible that the players wouldve fought after the play as well... or maybe not.

either way, that part definitely isnt his fault.

UPDATE:

Jace Michael Lankow, 22, was arrested on charges of criminal impersonation and was booked into Pima County jail Thursday night after his televised streaking at Arizona Stadium. Lankow was released Friday, the jail said.

[…]

The criminal impersonation charge is a Class 6 felony. According to Arizona Revised Statutes, the felony can be dropped down to a Class 1 misdemeanor based on the court's review of the defendant's character and history and if the crime was not a dangerous offense.

"I might have guessed running onto a football field during live action could get you hit with a trespassing charge; I don't think I would have come up with "criminal impersonation" of a ref. At any rate, unless/until the charge is downgraded or dropped, Lankow faces a year and a half in jail if convicted. He may also face repercussions from the university."

Let the kid go!

Link to Story

UPDATE:

"I might have guessed running onto a football field during live action could get you hit with a trespassing charge; I don't think I would have come up with "criminal impersonation" of a ref. At any rate, unless/until the charge is downgraded or dropped, Lankow faces a year and a half in jail if convicted. He may also face repercussions from the university."

Let the kid go!

Link to Story

That does seem severe. If I were to risk that charge it would be for setting up shop as a gynecologist, not to run on a football field.