Kyle Williams will miss the Redskins Game

5 Wide

Just imagine - if Kyle never had this lingering issue, it's entirely possible we win both of the games we lost. He's that important..

Get him healthy. Somehow, some way.

Not too sure that we would win with KW in there in the Giants game. Our problem recently has been the coverage by LBers. While Barnett has been excellent in stopping the run, our overall ability to cover short to medium passes has left a lot to be desired. This may be why Shep gets the start over ADavis. We have decent depth at DT position and while KWilliams makes it better, it appears the drop off may not be very significant. And if Troup plays well (which I have been waiting to see since last year), we may have one of the best front 3 in the NFL.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had bone spurs removed on my elbow and it was about a 4 week rehab after.... if they knew about this in training camp, why not get that taken care of even if it means missing the first few weeks? That's better than lingering the whole season.

So, KW & his agent were scamming the Bills? How do you know this?

He doesn't any more than you know they weren't "scamming" the Bills.

But it has been known to happen that players and particularly their agents look out for #1 just like the teams do.

Very few people probably know how it really went down. Just hope he gets it fully resolved no matter how long it takes.

Keep living in your fantasy world where no one tries to position things in the most favorable light When big money is involved and where agents don't exist.

I will support your position on this. At best it is ironic timing that after a big contract he can't play. At worst it is some level of disception, like someone replied here hide the severity of your injury until you after you sign. Like that has NEVER been done in pro sports?

Regardless of the above, Dareus is double teamed on every play, and the rest of the guys can't stop the run or rush the QB. We will be giving up yards and points by the boatfull