Simon

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, because the refs are what I should be caring about

I guess not if you don't care that a mistake by the refs gives points to the opposing team. Not sure why you are having such a hard time with a bad call and a spot of a td for the opposing team. Why could you care less if bad call puts points on the board in error? Are you saying that you don't care about the outcome of the game in general?

I guess not if you don't care that a mistake by the refs gives points to the opposing team. Not sure why you are having such a hard time with a bad call and a spot of a td for the opposing team. Why could you care less if bad call puts points on the board in error? Are you saying that you don't care about the outcome of the game in general?

Seems to me as if you're the one having a hard time with it.

But you're right, I don't care who wins today. <_<

I have to say I was disappointed on that play call on 3rd and 1 on our end. They could have ran the same play with Smith in there at QB. I mean isn't that what that guy's bread and butter is. I think doing that would have added that extra threat and some smoke and mirrors for the Giants Defense and we might have got it. You know with Fitz back there they were going to hand it off....JMO

Giants got the 1st down, didn't they?

yep

I have to say I was disappointed on that play call on 3rd and 1 on our end. They could have ran the same play with Smith in there at QB. I mean isn't that what that guy's bread and butter is. I think doing that would have added that extra threat and some smoke and mirrors for the Giants Defense and we might have got it. You know with Fitz back there they were going to hand it off....JMO

legit consideration but changing full packages during a hurried 2 minute drill isn't easy

What happen to all the screens this week.. unless im mistaken, I've only seen one of them..

when you're intentionally trying to keep a team in a nickel, its not necessarily going to be a big part of your gameplan

If he wants to keep running 5 step drops in the second half, he better mix some of it in there though

I suspect he is just tired of the constant whining week in and week out by some Bills fans about bad calls going against just the Bills. At least I know I am.

That sums it up I guess. But I'm sure you were being sarcastic. ;)

just a tad

considering my wife and kids all left the house at about 1:09PM so they diddnt have to listen to the one man zoo :D