Almost all analyst's are picking the Bills this week?

D521646

Did a search this morning and almost everyone is picking the BIlls to win against the Giants?

Don't get me wrong I like the respect, but last time this happened we lost to Cincy..

Giant's are banged up, but so are we..

I think the game will be close but the Bills play for 60 minutes, and we squeak this out but still nervous..

Thoughts?

Tim-

They should be picking us we are a better team.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a search this morning and almost everyone is picking the BIlls to win against the Giants?

Don't get me wrong I like the respect, but last time this happened we lost to Cincy..

Giant's are banged up, but so are we..

I think the game will be close but the Bills play for 60 minutes, and we squeak this out but still nervous..

Thoughts?

Tim-

My thoughts exactly but I wanna Bill-ieve this team is different and will continue to find ways to win rather than new ways to lose.

this game seems to worry me more then most Bills fans and if they lost it wouldnt bother me as much as the bengals loss even though Bengals are probably better then the Giants

I dont think the Giants are that good but I dont think they are that bad either.

This would be a big road win for the Bills if they can pull it out

WE are pretty banged up , no one is paying attention to that.. the media are just realizing their is still a franchise in WNY so their predictions will be off for a while...

I was glad to see your post, the unnecessary apostrophes are a pet peeve. We're not Bill's fans, people, we're Bills fans!

Thank's for sticking up for me.....I don't know why all these stupid analyst's are picking against the Bill's - let's just win against the Giant's !!

:rolleyes:

Agreed, it's a pet peeve....aka the "Buffalo apostrophe" ....

:rolleyes:

Actually, if you are pointing out how it should be written, try:

It's "holy crap, can we stop correcting the grammar?"

See what we get to do when we don't have to analyze the O-line to death? :thumbsup:

Actually, it should be the following:

Holy crap, can we not stop correcting grammar?

There should be no 'the' in that sentence after grammar. :D

I'm far more comfortable this week than I was going into Cinci. That one had the feel of a trap game, which it was, but I feel it was good for the players. Getting that first loss out of the way was a big relief, and I think we can win this one. Hopefully Chan gets the team to stick their collective foot in the pedal and not let up until the game is over (unlike the last few weeks).

It really kind of depends on how well our rookies and younger D players step up, doesn't it?

There's a lot of talk on this board about Merriman isn't doing anything, Williams isn't doing anything, Kelsay is bad. Let the young guys play, could it be worse?.

Well, now we find out what the vets have been doing, and whether or not the young guys could be worse.