Pretty Sick And Tired About Know It All "Media"

This is hardly a "oh no, they don't rank us high enough in the idiotic power rankings", this is about the post game comments I hear every week. This QB had a bad day, that QB had a bad day....you know what, our defense is not great but there IS a reason these QBs are having bad games - it's called Bills making plays

Whynon earth would this bother you even a tiny bit?? The Bills are 4-1! They can't take that away with their comments.

Whynon earth would this bother you even a tiny bit?? The Bills are 4-1! They can't take that away with their comments.

Because the comments are stupid and annoying and it would be refreshing to have someone actually watch the game before assuming Brady and Vick just had bad games. Trust me, I'm enjoying it and I don't care how they win as long as they just win.

Bring on the Gints....

I don't know. While the Bills are good, this is the Vick I've been waiting to reappear. This was Vick pre-jail time. The Vick we're likely going to see more of as the defenses begin to figure him out again.

As for Brady, not so much. Brady doesn't just have "off" days.

4 ints in a game IS an "interception problem" for any QB. If Fitz had 4 in one game, no one here would be giving kudos to the guys who picked him off 4 times.

If Fitz ever has four ints in a game, this board will literally melt down. I mean that the servers responsible for making these forums go will literally melt.

You know who forces those Mistakes?

That is all.......

Media must be NFL Network driven. Both NBC and ESPN showed virtually the same highlights and post game and it was all about the Eagles. Little about the Bills (FJ's 49 yd scamper was trivial!?). The post game shown on both was Reid and Vick moaning. No Bills post game. Someone is fixing the networks. ESPN wouldn't have done that in the 90's.

Media must be NFL Network driven. Both NBC and ESPN showed virtually the same highlights and post game and it was all about the Eagles. Little about the Bills (FJ's 49 yd scamper was trivial!?). The post game shown on both was Reid and Vick moaning. No Bills post game. Someone is fixing the networks. ESPN wouldn't have done that in the 90's.

There are two relevant stories related to this game: 1) the Bills' "No Names" on a roll and 2) the "Dream Team's" implosion. The Eagles imploding is a story that has more to meat to it at the moment because it probably won't last all season. If the Bills can keep it up they'll be one of the biggest stories of the year and will justifiably be regarded as such. The Bills will get plenty of media attention throughout the week just as they did following Weeks 1, 2, and 3. It'll more than likely be and even greater quantity, as well.