Which Solo?

Ramius

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Solo is better?

• Han
    • Hope

Since i never put it the OP, i voted Han. While Hope is very easy on the eyes, Han is so much more badass. He is basically the most kick ass non-Jedi in the Star Wars Universe. Plus, Hope doesn't have the Falcon. Hope fought against Ewoks (or Ewok looking players) in the WC final this past July, not with them. And, most importantly, Hope never said, "I know."

Since i never put it the OP, i voted Han. While Hope is very easy on the eyes, Han is so much more badass. He is basically the most kick ass non-Jedi in the Star Wars Universe. Plus, Hope doesn't have the Falcon. Hope fought against Ewoks (or Ewok looking players) in the WC final this past July, not with them. And, most importantly, Hope never said, "I know."

You don't know that.

I still would like for somebody to show me where exactly all these hot intergalactic women are in Star Wars, because there's certainly not much empirical evidence in the movies of their existence. Consider this AND the fact that you'd constantly be getting 3rd helpings at best (you really think you're replacing Chewie as wingman? Please.) I'm still going with Hope. :)

Can we at least all agree that we'd take Alex Morgan over Han?

Dude looks like a lady. :thumbdown:

You don't know that.

I still would like for somebody to show me where exactly all these hot intergalactic women are in Star Wars, because there's certainly not much empirical evidence in the movies of their existence. Consider this AND the fact that you'd constantly be getting 3rd helpings at best (you really think you're replacing Chewie as wingman? Please.) I'm still going with Hope. :)

Hot for Trooper

Come to the dark side

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

You don't know that.

There are some hot Twi'leks out there.

You don't know that.

Of course not, since they were basically war movies. I didn't see many hotties in Saving Private Ryan either, but that doesn't mean France didn't have any. How many hot looking women do you typically see on combat vessels?

Your telling me there wasn't primo tail everywhere on a rich planet like Alderaan?? Come on.

Of course not, since they were basically war movies. I didn't see many hotties in Saving Private Ryan either, but that doesn't mean France didn't have any. How many hot looking women do you typically see on combat vessels?

Your telling me there wasn't primo tail everywhere on a rich planet like Alderaan?? Come on.

Is Alderaan the one that they destroyed?

You don't know that.

:wub: