Republicans Want Muppets to Starve

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/a-melodramatic-bashir-suggests-sesame-street-muppet-would-starve-at-hands-of-republicans/

Martin Bashir is now officially the biggest douche in the media.

“So as Republicans in Congress push to slash subsidies for home heating oil and work with all their might to cut off unemployment benefits, perhaps they do well to change the channel just for a moment from Fox News to PBS this Sunday night.”

He added:

“We’re not recommending that they leave any of their opulent salons in Washington, nor decline that invitation to attend a dinner party at the home of a wealthy lobbyist. No, all we’re asking is that they change the channel for just a few minutes because there, on Sesame Street, they will see the sad face of a hungry doll whose family doesn’t have enough money to buy food…and then they can go back to Fox News and the finest Bollinger that money can buy.”

Dude's talking about a !@#$ing muppet. And doing so with a straight face.

Edited by Rob's House

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/a-melodramatic-bashir-suggests-sesame-street-muppet-would-starve-at-hands-of-republicans/

Martin Bashir is now officially the biggest douche in the media.

Dude's talking about a !@#$ing muppet. And doing so with a straight face.

!@#$ that bull ****. Just for that, Sunday night I'm opening a 2001 Perrier Jouet, and smashing the damn flower bottle when I'm done.

Why? Because I !@#$ing can, and let the !@#$ing muppets suffer.

Someone should tell the poor starving muppet to go and ask Obama how after spending FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS it's possible that there are still starving muppets in America and why he couldn't find a couple dollars to feed her empty muppet belly. Then ask him why he threw away a HALF BILLION DOLLARS for the purposes of propping up a known failing "green job" company. A half billion would feed millions of muppets, right? Heck, this week alone Obama's wife just spent half a million on flight expenses. It's almost as if Obama and his wife are laughing at that poor little starving muppet girl while they do them.

This has to be the most ridiculous thread ever, and I can't believe you guys didn't see through it. The muppet is stuffed for crying out loud. Stuffed! How could it ever go hungry if it is stuffed?

I stuff the girl chained up in my basement all the time, and she still complains about being hungry.