Before the Patriots game

The morning of the Patriots game I woke up to a text message from my brother, something along the lines of "!@#$ the Patriots!" I read this message, took out a piece of paper and pen, wrote "Tom Brady" on it, then farted on it.

The rest is history. In Hindsight I should have repeated this ritual with "Andy Dalton" to ensure a Bills victory.

Rest Assured Bills fans. I will continue that Ritual for the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

Go Bills!

The morning of the Patriots game I woke up to a text message from my brother, something along the lines of "!@#$ the Patriots!" I read this message, took out a piece of paper and pen, wrote "Tom Brady" on it, then farted on it.

The rest is history. In Hindsight I should have repeated this ritual with "Andy Dalton" to ensure a Bills victory.

Rest Assured Bills fans. I will continue that Ritual for the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

Go Bills!

Did you use it for toilet paper after that?

The reason we lost the Bengals game was because my stupid friend bet on the Bills to win and took the points. Seriously whenever he bets on the Bills we lose. I was so pissed when he texted me before the game that he needed a win by 4 points to cover.. I was like.. dude.. don't tell me you bet on the Bills.. Totally jinxed us..

The reason we lost the Bengals game was because my stupid friend bet on the Bills to win and took the points. Seriously whenever he bets on the Bills we lose. I was so pissed when he texted me before the game that he needed a win by 4 points to cover.. I was like.. dude.. don't tell me you bet on the Bills.. Totally jinxed us..

You have to kill him now. It is your moral responsibility.

This reminds me when I go to Sabres-Leafs games and someone puts trading cards of all Leaf players in the bottom of every urinal in the bathroom. I think the last time it happened I relieved myself all over a Thomas Kaberle rookie card

This reminds me when I go to Sabres-Leafs games and someone puts trading cards of all Leaf players in the bottom of every urinal in the bathroom. I think the last time it happened I relieved myself all over a Thomas Kaberle rookie card

Reminds me of a very funny commercial I saw on MNF about a Honus Wagner signed baseball that a guy had in his garage.

I won't spoil it for those who didn't see it but it was good.

oddly enough, i believe that this was melville's original opening to moby dick.

Hmmmmmmm ..... being the student of superstition that I am, I'm a little concerned.

Did the passing of gas on the Tom Brady note assure our win, or was it the passing of gas on the name of our opponents starting QB assure the win?

It is my humble opinion that this week you should cover all bases and pass gas on Tom Brady again AND pass gas on Michael Vick ..... The Tom Brady thing may not be really necessary, but he deserves it anyway.

Hmmmmmmm ..... being the student of superstition that I am, I'm a little concerned.

Did the passing of gas on the Tom Brady note assure our win, or was it the passing of gas on the name of our opponents starting QB assure the win?

It is my humble opinion that this week you should cover all bases and pass gas on Tom Brady again AND pass gas on Michael Vick ..... The Tom Brady thing may not be really necessary, but he deserves it anyway.

Should I throw Snachez into the fire?

Of course that would be the epitome of dirty Sanchez :devil:

• 4 weeks later...