Just Received my Jerseys

I just received my jerseys that I ordered on DHGate. I ordered on 9/17 so it was a little over two weeks to receive them. I ordered from a seller names jiangwallace. They were the cheapest ones that you can buy for one piece ($28.32) with free shipping. They look exact and have all of the official (looking) Reebok On-Field tags. I can't see any problems with these compared to the actual authetics. I just thought I would pass along in the event anyone was considering it. I got a white Marcel Dareus and a Blue Stevie Johnson.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my jerseys that I ordered on DHGate. I ordered on 9/17 so it was a little over two weeks to receive them. I ordered from a seller names jiangwallace. They were the cheapest ones that you can buy for one piece ($28.32) with free shipping. They look exact and have all of the official (looking) Reebok On-Field tags. I can't see any problems with these compared to the actual authetics. I just thought I would pass along in the event anyone was considering it. I got a white Marcel Dareus and a Blue Stevie Johnson.

Do they have the elastic sleeves or the open ones? I think the authentic have elastic where they come in tight at the bottom of the sleeve, right?

I want the Circle the Wagons jersey but nobody is making it. I asked Steve at borntradejersey and he can't do an O.

Would be cool but the "O" looks to much like "0". Here in cowgirl country I would just get the is that how many superbowls the Bills have won...

Good thing you didn't get a Fitzgibbons, one yank and the damn thing falls apart.

Would be cool but the "O" looks to much like "0". Here in cowgirl country I would just get the is that how many superbowls the Bills have won...

Yeah, too easy. Good point. I doubt I'll get it now. There are a lot of Bills haterz in Rochester too.

Do they have the elastic sleeves or the open ones? I think the authentic have elastic where they come in tight at the bottom of the sleeve, right?

Well I guess that is the most noticeable difference. They have some sort of more elastic piece of fabric around the sleeve but it is not much different than the other fabric so it doesn't taper as well as the actual authentic. Overall though, for the price. I am more than satisfied.

If pic is what I get then yes elastic sleeves.

10x0.jpg

Edited by mac4095

Stay away from the seller "Jerseybaby" on DHgate. Disaster. Total complete disaster.

Why do you say that? I've ordered from them before and had no issues. I just put in a HUGE order with them last week too. Unfortunately, China is on a week long holiday right now so I wont see them for awhile.

Congrats on supporting the import of counterfeit goods into the U.S. everyone. Keep up the good work, you should be very proud of yourselves.

It's cool for the NFL/Reebok to charge us poor hard-working saps $85 for a jersey that cost about $7 to make, though, right? :rolleyes:

Congrats on supporting the import of counterfeit goods into the U.S. everyone. Keep up the good work, you should be very proud of yourselves.

As opposed to paying the NFL markup for the exact same product imported from china?

Man you are a sucker... The NFL outsources a lot of their jersey manufacturing to Korea, china, vietnam... whereever reebok can get the cheapest labor. Why shouldn't the fan search for the best price while the NFL makes extra change from chumps like you?

Edited by StamerforPrez

I got a Dareus a few months ago and everything is great, except I wish there were elastic sleeves. The sleeves go down to my forearms so I might just put my own elastic in soon. I have a bunch of friends who have gone to Dhgate and I've noticed one glaring difference between every one of the jerseys. Between 5 jerseys, the "BILLS" above the numbers on the front are ALL DIFFERENT. One is small, one is large, on is sewn directly on the jersey, one is sewn a different way. Not that this is a big deal, just something to be aware of when you order them.