We played not to lose in the 2nd half

Scrappy

That's the main reason we lost, we backed off & didn't go for the kill. I watched Aaron Rodgers play when the Packers were up 25 point today to lead them to a 32 point lead.

You want to win the NFL, you kill until the end / exploit advantages & watch the clock go to 00:00 with the lead. Chan better teach that to his team, never ever give anyone an inch.

Semper Fi style.

That's the main reason we lost, we backed off & didn't go for the kill. I watched Aaron Rodgers play when the Packers were up 25 point today to lead them to a 32 point lead.

You want to win the NFL, you kill until the end / exploit advantages & watch the clock go to 00:00 with the lead. Chan better teach that to his team, never ever give anyone an inch.

Semper Fi style.

1000+ plus posts since mid april?!?!? Cool story tho! :thumbsup:

1000+ plus posts since mid april?!?!? Cool story tho! :thumbsup:

Pats could of been up by 59 points a few seasons ago, they never backed off & won almost all of them (18-1, Lol). The Ravens buried the Steelers a few weeks ago & buried them, this is going to get ugly.

Edited by Scrappy

Semper Fi style.

I think you have something. I think it starts with our coaching, though. We were struggling in the 1st half and they didn't seem able to make any adjustments other than say "go execute better".

I think the players went back to "let's go out there and hang around and see what happens." Well, they saw what happens when you do that.

I hate to say it but maybe it's a good thing they lost, if they can learn from it

I think you have something. I think it starts with our coaching, though. We were struggling in the 1st half and they didn't seem able to make any adjustments other than say "go execute better".

I think the players went back to "let's go out there and hang around and see what happens." Well, they saw what happens when you do that.

I hate to say it but maybe it's a good thing they lost, if they can learn from it

It's almost like they didn't have a unified purpose to succeed today & this has to be learned. Besides KC, we haven't got to see 60 solid minutes of football from the Bills. Unfortunately our 30 minutes of good play showed up in the first half, with no heart in the second half.

Maybe Aaron Rodgers and his cast is just better than what we have. Nah, that can't be.

Maybe he's had more years of experience than us, nah that can't be.

Edited by Scrappy

Chan's playcalling was awful today but they were outplayed on both sides of the ball

It was a bad game but they still could hv and prob should hv won

Big reality check for this team

Edited by Max997

It's almost like they didn't have a unified purpose to succeed today & this has to be learned. Besides KC, we haven't got to see 60 solid minutes of football from the Bills. Unfortunately our 30 minutes of good play showed up in the first half, with no heart in the second half.

When were the 30 minutes of good play in the first half?

Fitz was inaccurate, the officiating was suspect, our defense forgot how to play in the second half, I guess coaches can ask for reviews on spots when they run out of challenges, Stevie caught that god dmn pass, play calling was crap, andy dalton sucks, poor tackling, not balanced enough on offense. We should have won this game, no excuse to play like s**t the second half. This didnt look like the Bills of late, more like last year.

And you think we had too much to handle today, wait until next week.

Fitz was inaccurate, the officiating was suspect, our defense forgot how to play in the second half, I guess coaches can ask for reviews on spots when they run out of challenges, Stevie caught that god dmn pass, play calling was crap, andy dalton sucks, poor tackling, not balanced enough on offense. We should have won this game, no excuse to play like s**t the second half. This didnt look like the Bills of late, more like last year.

And you think we had too much to handle today, wait until next week.

They looked bored in the second half, so no more spotlights this week to distract them.

Semper Fi style.

Not really. We did not pull back or hold up. If we did a better job of blocking, running, pass routes, and passing we would have had "the foot on the pedal". Execution, or lack there of, killed us.

I will add that this was the first game of the season that we were outplayed in the seocnd half. We were lousy in the second half. Credit Cinci for better adjustments and better play. The beat us on the physical part of the game. If there was a fifth quarter we might have still lost the game.

Not really. We did not pull back or hold up. If we did a better job of blocking, running, pass routes, and passing we would have had "the foot on the pedal". Execution, or lack there of, killed us.

I will add that this was the first game of the season that we were outplayed in the seocnd half. We were lousy in the second half. Credit Cinci for better adjustments and better play. The beat us on the physical part of the game. If there was a fifth quarter we might have still lost the game.

Intensity wasn't there when needed.

Stop starting threads.

Really? You tells someone to stop starting threads on a message board meant for discussion? That makes perfect sense. Are you afraid he is going to wind up with more posts than you next month? You sound like a grumpy old fart. Drink your warm milk and go to bed pops.

Really? You tells someone to stop starting threads on a message board meant for discussion? That makes perfect sense. Are you afraid he is going to wind up with more posts than you next month? You sound like a grumpy old fart. Drink your warm milk and go to bed pops.

:worthy:

There was no lack of urgency to put points on the board and continue to bury them. It was actually the opposite. We don't get pressured when we're coming from behind, but you could see the pressure to put up points when we were in the lead. There were multiple shots downfield and a lot of plays where we wanted to force a big play. There was no consistency and rythmic execution on offense. We tried to be TOO aggressive, and that's why we lost.