We played not to lose in the 2nd half

Scrappy

That's the main reason we lost, we backed off & didn't go for the kill. I watched Aaron Rodgers play when the Packers were up 25 point today to lead them to a 32 point lead.

You want to win the NFL, you kill until the end / exploit advantages & watch the clock go to 00:00 with the lead. Chan better teach that to his team, never ever give anyone an inch.

Semper Fi style.

Really? The main reason we lost was that and not the offensive line getting manhandled in the second half, failing to open up holes in the running game, and as a result forcing us to air it out with a QB having an off day? Not to mention our defense failing to stop the run in the 2nd half and the inability to cover Gresham.

Edited by BlueFire

I disagree completely. I thought we should have run the ball more. Jackson should have had at least 20 carries yesterday. Perhaps instead of the pass to SJ on 3rd and 1, we run the wildcat.

I love how Gailey calls the games but I do think we tend to get a little pass happy at times. For the last 2 games, I can understand it. But with a 14 point lead, I would have liked to see more FJax and Spiller.

one point that no one really brings up (that i disagree with) is the call for the screen pass on third and goal that we ended up settling for a field goal on... i think we were settling in that case instead of trying to attack and get it in there.