Should we hit the panic button on #21 yet?

stevestojan

We sign a new RB, we havn't heard much from Mularky...

Please tell me I've acting like Rudy and overreacting...

He will be ready for Pitts, right?

172287[/snapback]

Tough to say, but there's no way I'd go into a game with just Joe Burns and Shaud Williams on my roster.

Or, Donahoe is just trying to continue his penchant for filling our roster with ex-Stillers [/sarcasm]

Ahh, Willis is a young guy. He'll be fine. I wouldn't blame Mularkey at all if he keeps real hush, hush on this all the way up to game time against the Steelers. Keep 'em guessing!

172299[/snapback]

but couldn't he tell the Bills fans? We won't tell anyone! :D

This signing means one of four things:

1. mcgahee's knee is worse than they thought.

2. travis isn't likely to play within the next two weeks.

3. john dorenbas' knee will send him to IR (sux) and they have a roster spot so what the hell, fill a need.

4. Dorenbas is fine and they're about to waive Banta.

None of these are good scenarios, but let's hope it's #4.

This signing means one of four things:

1. mcgahee's knee is worse than they thought.

2. travis isn't likely to play within the next two weeks.

3. john dorenbas' knee will send him to IR (sux) and they have a roster spot so what the hell, fill a need.

4. Dorenbas is fine and they're about to waive Banta.

None of these are good scenarios, but let's hope it's #4.

172302[/snapback]

I'm betting it's a combination of 2 and 3. From what I have hear, JD is done for the year and Travis, while practicing this week, isn't close to 100 percent.

OH heavens yes ....... we all need to panic .......... run around waving our arms in the air yelling .............. Willis gotta boo boo ....... Willis gotta boo boo.

There, do you feel better? .................... now suck it up and let's go kick some niner butt!!!

Guest Dante Brown's Mom
Ahh, Willis is a young guy. He'll be fine. I wouldn't blame Mularkey at all if he keeps real hush, hush on this all the way up to game time against the Steelers. Keep 'em guessing!

172299[/snapback]

like saying Troy Vincent would just see some spot duty at CB... and then starting him at FS... and then blitzing him on the first play.

the reason we dont say much about injuries is because we dont have to. Belechek(i should know how to spell that by now) doesnt release much about injuries except what the league requires. a lot of good coaches dont release much about injuries.

You´re acting like Rudy and overreacting...

:D

172338[/snapback]

Isn't Tuesday a day off for the team? 

Funny, I don't recall a press conference announcing the Banta signing.

He was signed last week and was the long-snapper against the Bengals. From what I've heard, Dorenbos is likely going to be IR'd, especially with Banta LS'ing perfectly against the Bengals. And if they said the tests came back negative on Willis' knee, I'd believe that since you do NOT lie about that kind of stuff.