Philly is on a 3 game losing streak

Scrappy

This is gonna be huge...can't wait!

I don't think there is any trouble with Andy Reid in Philly, although if they lose next Sunday I would bet there are going to be rumblings from idiot fans and media calling for his head.

But wait...don't they do that every time they have a two or three game losing streak? Don't Buffalo fans and media do the same when we have a two or three game losing streak...or like today, call for the defensive coordinators head because they lost one game? :rolleyes:

Edited by Sabesfan71

The Bills really need one of these next two games to stay in the playoffs hunt. I really don't like the way things are shaping up against Philly. They're in desperation mode and as someone else pointed out the Bills have a way of making even the most pedestrian of mobile QBs look like superstars.

The Bills really need one of these next two games to stay in the playoffs hunt. I really don't like the way things are shaping up against Philly. They're in desperation mode and as someone else pointed out the Bills have a way of making even the most pedestrian of mobile QBs look like superstars.

Which is why Wanny needs to be promoted to DC over the failed Edwards experiment. They made a rookie 2nd round QB look like Peyton Manning today. They made Jason Cambell look like Tom Brady a couple of weeks ago. Everyone here knows it needs to happen. It should have happened before the season even started. Dude was the DC coordinator for Superbowl winners, let's not pretend that there isn't a great big white elephant in the room..

This is gonna be huge...can't wait!

I don't think there is any trouble with Andy Reid in Philly, although if they lose next Sunday I would bet there are going to be rumblings from idiot fans and media calling for his head.

But wait...don't they do that every time they have a two or three game losing streak? Don't Buffalo fans and media do the same when we have a two or three game losing streak...or like today, call for the defensive coordinators head because they lost one game? :rolleyes:

Agree with everything except the bolded excerpt. George Edwards inability to gameplan and put players in positions to succeed has been going on way to long. He has not improved at all. There is no excuse to allow the amount of points/yards per game that our D is. Chan needs to hold him accountable. Wannstedt not being the Buffalo Bills DC is a disgusting waste of resources IMO.

Agree with everything except the bolded excerpt. George Edwards inability to gameplan and put players in positions to succeed has been going on way to long. He has not improved at all. There is no excuse to allow the amount of points/yards per game that our D is. Chan needs to hold him accountable. Wannstedt not being the Buffalo Bills DC is a disgusting waste of resources IMO.

I think the defense has to show more but I'm not ready for radical changes just yet. You do remember many folks calling for CHan's & / or Nix's head right ?? Let's wait and see how he improves.

Philly has THREE Above average CB's which will allow them to stack the box against the run (theoretically). They are also a desperate team and in a MUST win situation, and w that talent they are always dangerous. (BUT they could be the NFL version of the red sox **sigh* red sox **sigh** lol)

Philly has THREE Above average CB's which will allow them to stack the box against the run (theoretically). They are also a desperate team and in a MUST win situation, and w that talent they are always dangerous. (BUT they could be the NFL version of the red sox **sigh* red sox **sigh** lol)

This game is huge for the Bills, so to think that we can beat NE at home & not Philly seems like a stretch. I actually see a close game setting up early then we score on several plays in a row, that'll pull us away.

This is a crossroads game for both teams- if we win, the Eagles' season at 1-4 is all but over with considering the competition in their division while at 4-1 it sets us up for at least 8-8, and if they win, we're 3-2 and possibly looking at 3-4 if we can't beat the Eagles at home.

The Eagles are gutless and the Bills are furious, and so I think it makes us a big favorite to win on Sunday. I don't think the Eagles know what they are in for IMO.

This game is huge for the Bills, so to think that we can beat NE at home & not Philly seems like a stretch. I actually see a close game setting up early then we score on several plays in a row, that'll pull us away.

Oh I can def see the Bills winning, the Eagles have amazing talent on D and SHOULD be light years better than NE on D. (and they will be desperate as well or should be,) I see a dog fight.

Andy Dalton ran for the tying TD and then used his legs to converted a crucial 3rd down on the final drive (or so the officials said). Andy Dalton did those things. Red-haired rookie quarterback from TCU. Andy Dalton. And, suddenly, some of you are chalking up a victory over a team which has maybe the most dangerous running QB in league history. One that also threw for over 400 yards against a pretty decent defense yesterday.

I'm not saying we can't light it up against this Eagles defense, but don't act like the other side of the ball doesn't exist. If we don't start putting pressure on the passer, the same story will be told week after week. Vick could eat us for supper next Sunday. And L. McCoy is likely a top-5 RB talent in the NFL (if Fat Andy chooses to utilize him). That, coupled with our defensive scheme has me plenty worried. Apparently our staff thinks we have Bruce Smith and Bryce Paup ('95 edition) rushing the passer, so why bother sending a blitz every now and again? Show me a good (not even great, just good) defense that is able to survive by getting ZERO pressure on the QB. Anyone watch the Jets/BAL game last night? THAT is defense.

I'm not high on Philly, and I don't buy into this Dream Team nonsense, but asking for them to lose a fourth straight game seems like a dicey proposition.