Where should we all Email the Bills about

Think we can actually persuade someone there to get some Cowvell going on the Jumbotron?  Or think we can get the word out on GR somehow about bringing cowbells out to Steelers game?

You never know!

172057[/snapback]

My friend wasn't allowed to bring a small football in (we told her she couldn't). But I could get binoculars in... i just doubt they would let cowbells into the stadium..

but, a cowbell is so damn loud, if someone had one, you could hear it from across the stadium... imagine if there were 5,000 of them?!

I have changed my avatar and don't want to rain on the cowbell parade, BUT.... from bb.com....

GATE POLICIES/ITEMS PERMITTED INTO RALPH WILSON STADIUM…

* For the safety of all guests, thermoses, bottles, cans, coolers, ice chests, alcoholic beverages, or any item deemed to be harmful in any way by Buffalo Bills representatives, are prohibited in Ralph Wilson Stadium.

* Other items NOT permitted include noisemakers, weapons, strollers, umbrellas, backpacks, duffel bags, animals (with the exception of guide dogs for the disabled), video cameras, or illegal drugs and substances.

* The following items WILL be permitted into the Stadium: fanny packs, purses, or clear plastic bags that are 12" x 12" x 12" or smaller. Seat cushions, rain ponchos, small handheld radios or TV's, and blankets are permitted. Security searches may be conducted to ensure the safety of the patrons. Guests bringing items should expect delays.

* "Express Lanes" will be designated at each gate for patrons who DO NOT have any bags with them, including purses. Signage will be provided at the gates directing patrons to "Express" and bag check lines.

The Buffalo Bills will not be able to hold any items for patrons. Guests will be asked to take prohibited items back to their vehicles or dispose of them. The Buffalo Bills are NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Guests in possession of prohibited items may be ejected and game tickets forfeited.

Think we can actually persuade someone there to get some Cowvell going on the Jumbotron?  Or think we can get the word out on GR somehow about bringing cowbells out to Steelers game?

You never know!

172057[/snapback]

that is a great idea!!! I know they won't let cowbells in but why not on the jumbotron??!!!!!!

:o

Clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang,clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang...

All day long, Big Ben.

that is a great idea!!! I know they won't let cowbells in but why not on the jumbotron??!!!!!!

:o

172125[/snapback]

Think we can pull it off? If WGR did it, they obviously think it's funny too. I mean, damn, there are a ton of TBD'ers going to the game. Even if we all brought em and met in the parking lot just for some Cowbell.

It would be funny as sh--!

I just hope Jack in Syracuse isn't reading the Cowbell posts.  :D

Mike

172120[/snapback]

All I can do is remind you that LabattBlue already pointed out in his post that noisemakers are not allowed. If and how you get them into the stadium is up to you.

All I can do is remind you that LabattBlue already pointed out in his post that noisemakers are not allowed. If and how you get them into the stadium is up to you.

172534[/snapback]

Everyone e-mail Ralph now....He's gotta allow the cowbell in...