If We Win Two More Games in a Row...

Love Major League, I have modified one of the best lines in the movie though....

"Buffalo has a football team?"

"Yeah, and we even have new uniforms too!"

I say that all the time, especially when I lived in Boston. Everyone would ask me Jets or Giants, I of course would say Bills, and the response was always "Who"?

"We have uniforms and everything, its great. They make the league minimum"

hahahhaha :lol: :lol:

When did we go 8-8 under him? Didn't he come in the same year as Flutie? (10-6, 11-5) Then coach one more year with Rob Johnson? (3-13) ...My memory could be off.

2000 Wade was 8-8... that was the infamous "I think both teams are basically out of it" year before we played the Colts on Monday night. Of course the Colts DID make the playoffs.

2001 was 3-13 under Gregg "High School" Williams

Chan Gailey's regular-season record will be 27-26. When was the last time we had a head coach with a winning record?! :w00t:

Assuming your numbers are correct, the last time we had a head coach with a winning record would be last year. You are saying Gailey's Win/Loss record is 25-26. Well if you subtract the 4-12 record from last year, this means Gailey's W/L record was 21-14 when he was hired. So technically, 2010 was the last time Buffalo had a coach with a winning record.