Week 4

cmjoyce113

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Ravens

Patriots @ Raiders

Dolphins @ Chargers

Wow. Week 4 could be pretty big. If I have to predict I think next Sunday will be the last that Tony Sporano coaches the Dolphins in with their bye week in Week 5. I think the Jets have to be very concerned with trying to shut down Ray Rice/Ronnie Brown next weekend. The Patriots clearly have a lot to worry about with the Raiders the way they have been moving the ball on offense.

We need to take care of business in Cincy next week. That is all I can say.

Like Chan set at his press conference. "Lets see how they handle prosperity"

This will be a good test for the team.

A game they will be favored for, and should win.

Exactly. They play well as underdogs, whether a mental thing or on the scoreboard. Now they will most likey be favored. Let's hope they don't take the Bengals too lightly. Hopefully the toughness and grit stays intact. It's always been a staple of good teams- Beat the teams you are supposed to beat.

I'm looking forward to seeing a blitz package or two!

Two straight run-first teams, and the unblitzable Brady now in our wake, I think Mr. Dalton is due an NFL orientation party he'll never forget.

GO BILLS!

And yes, we DEFINITELY have the best chance to win this week.

4-0, 2-2, 2-2, 0-4. A two game lead in the AFCE, when the !@#$ was the last time THAT happened!?

GO BILLS!

Definitely see either the Pats or Jets losing next week, hopefully both. We should win easily, but definitely cannot take anything for granted. With Vick supposedly out week 5, a 5-0 start is very possible. The Giants will be a tough one. There is no reason we won't be 4-2, could easitly be 5-1 and may be 6-0. I would have never thought we'd be so relevant this year. Awesome.

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Ravens

Patriots @ Raiders

Dolphins @ Chargers

Wow. Week 4 could be pretty big. If I have to predict I think next Sunday will be the last that Tony Sporano coaches the Dolphins in with their bye week in Week 5. I think the Jets have to be very concerned with trying to shut down Ray Rice/Ronnie Brown next weekend. The Patriots clearly have a lot to worry about with the Raiders the way they have been moving the ball on offense.

We need to take care of business in Cincy next week. That is all I can say.

I also think this will be Sparano's last game as coach of the Phins

Pats and jets are in for tough games next week..I think the Pats win but the Jets lose

You mean Ray Rice/Ricky Williams...Ronnie Brown plays for the 1-2 dream team in Philly

Huge test for the Bills going on the road vs a bad team after a big home win

Pats and jets are in for tough games next week..I think the Pats win but the Jets lose

You mean Ray Rice/Ricky Williams...Ronnie Brown plays for the 1-2 dream team in Philly

That stadium may be half empty next Sunday.

PTR

His last season yes... Its only week 4 he has til week 9 or 10 me thinks

How I see it:

Phins v Chargers --- Chargers 21-14 (2 picks again for rivers lol)

Pats v Raiders --- Pats 41 Raiders 24 (Brady has 0 picks and thats nuff said lol)

Jets v Ravens --- Ravens 21 Jets 17 (going be close Fat rex to good coach get his D gashed twice on the ground, but Baltimore can throw as well)

Bills v Bengals -- Bills 17 Bengals 14 (Bills have a let down after huge win but still pull out W0

Standings:

Bills

Pats

Jets

Phins