Bills statistically have a great chance to make the playoffs

Scrappy

My link

Good site to check in with, they factor in a plethora of things including conference records which we currently are the only 3-0 team. Cincy on the horizon should improve our chances & I'm not worried about Vick, we can hit him without fear of flags (according to him).

Edited by Scrappy

Still WAY to early to be talking about playoffs. But I will admit that winning against the Pats, and then playing a beatable (though certainly not a lock) Bengals and a perennially injured Vick, followed by the Giants...

I'm not saying that anything is lock. But the Bills are 3-0 and the AFC seems to be an all out brawl at this point.

Still WAY to early to be talking about playoffs. But I will admit that winning against the Pats, and then playing a beatable (though certainly not a lock) Bengals and a perennially injured Vick, followed by the Giants...

I'm not saying that anything is lock. But the Bills are 3-0 and the AFC seems to be an all out brawl at this point.

The Bengals scored 8 today, we'll have that in like half a quarter.

Even better . . . the Dol-fags have a 95% chance of missing the Playoffs . . . Bwa-ha-ha-ha :devil:

The Bills get to play them in late November, that'll be the same temp as today's game. There will also be almost no one in the stadium (fairweather fans) so tickets to see it will cost the Bills fans nearly nothing. I think the whole town needs to take a vacation in S. FL come then.

My link

Good site to check in with, they factor in a plethora of things including conference records which we currently are the only 3-0 team. Cincy on the horizon should improve our chances & I'm not worried about Vick, we can hit him without fear of flags (according to him).

It's interesting.

It's also way too early.

I was listening to New England sports talk today, they gave the bills credit and were very firm in there belief that there is no way buffalo makes the playoff, they finish no bettet then 8-8, and fitz is still a fluke. With the bills schedule, and the jets not being anything special, I think there a very real chance we make the playoff. Them again I think the more the team gets mocked the better they play.

I was listening to New England sports talk today, they gave the bills credit and were very firm in there belief that there is no way buffalo makes the playoff, they finish no bettet then 8-8, and fitz is still a fluke. With the bills schedule, and the jets not being anything special, I think there a very real chance we make the playoff. Them again I think the more the team gets mocked the better they play.

The NE fans have been on a high horse for years, just like General Custard was.

hahah! Nice! Are you sure you're not Crayonz?

Crayonz is crazy, I'm insane. They can fix crazy. Kirk should of lost to Gorn as well. Gorn was physically superior & didn't have the same materials on his planet to create a weapons like Kirk did, a obvious ploy by the Metrons' to favor the humans they remembered wore robes.

Thanks for the link, but it's probably statistically irrelevant until at least Week 5.

True but Cincy looks like a winnable game & they are a conference rival. We are the only 3-0 team against the conference right now, most likely to be 4-0. People forget how important that stat is later in the year but it's a huge tie-breaker advantage. If you have to lose, lose outside of the conference.

Edited by Scrappy

Nothing official about that site any more than the one I like which is this one.

Mine shows the highest probability (via their simulations) of the Bills making the playoffs at 94.9% but as others have stated it is too early in the season to take it too seriously.

Another 5 games or so and then it has enough data to start being meaningful.

Nothing official about that site any more than the one I like which is this one.

Mine shows the highest probability (via their simulations) of the Bills making the playoffs at 94.9% but as others have stated it is too early in the season to take it too seriously.

Another 5 games or so and then it has enough data to start being meaningful.

It uses math & history to effectuate data, so it looks pretty real to me.

If there is one thing we have learned from seasons past is not to get over cocky. The Bengals have a decent defense and just because they have a rookie qb doesn't mean a thing. How many sacks have the Bills gotten this year? Does this mean we suck? The Bengal can beat us as any other team. The Bills beat one team, and yes we had a bit of luck on our saide this time. It doesn't mean a thing, ask Dicky that when the signed an extension to him. Do we not remember that? Let's not get a head of ourselves......

If there is one thing we have learned from seasons past is not to get over cocky. The Bengals have a decent defense and just because they have a rookie qb doesn't mean a thing. How many sacks have the Bills gotten this year? Does this mean we suck? The Bengal can beat us as any other team. The Bills beat one team, and yes we had a bit of luck on our saide this time. It doesn't mean a thing, ask Dicky that when the signed an extension to him. Do we not remember that? Let's not get a head of ourselves......

Yeah, well the Bengals have scored half as much as the Bills so based on the that alone we should be ok. I think Chan is too old to get that far ahead of where we are at, in Bengals week.

It uses math & history to effectuate data, so it looks pretty real to me.

True enough. Just not enough history to make the math results meaningful, yet. Statistically speaking.

Also can the grammar police please make a ruling on the word "effectuate" above? I don't think it's correct, but grammar was never my strong suit. ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

My link

It sounds like Vick might be out for the game in B-LO. The "Dream Team" hasn't been overly impressive with or without him in there.

True enough. Just not enough history to make the math results meaningful, yet. Statistically speaking.

Also can the grammar police please make a ruling on the word "effectuate" above? I don't think it's correct, but grammar was never my strong suit. ;)

Grammar link

This analysis is no good now that Kenny Britt is out for the year with regards to the Titans. That injury completely changes their predicament and since we play them, even more so.

The Titans are pretty screwed.