AFN's Game of the Week

I just bought game pass last night, but oh well, awesome news!! We'll be watching from Germany on AFN!

Go Bills,!!

BMore, I thought HD wouldn't be available to us until late next year! PLEASE let me know if I am missing out on something.

The link to the HD satty is here:

http://www.lyngsat.com/hd/eb9a.html

The image is here:

http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/9e_eb9a_popd.html

Afghanistan is just on the edge of the spot beam... HD in Europe for AFN Sports is online, and you should have access to obtaining an HD decoder if you're in range.

Pacific customers will have to wait longer as many AORs are unable to pick up Eurobird 9.

EDIT: I just PMed you... your AFN provider/AAFES should support you 100%.

Edited by BmoreBills

I just think it's awesome to hear from so many military and former military personnel here. Geat to have you with us on TBD. Enjoy the game!

Thanks!!! The only downside is that you have to CONSTANTLY be exposed to other fans like Jests and Patsies fans and not having any way of avoiding their abuse when deployed :P

Edited by BmoreBills

Just an FYI for all of us BILLS fans in the AOR.

AFN's Game of the week is PATRIOTS vs. BILLS (at least we will get to see ONE (1) live game this season)

Game time is:

- 2000 in Iraq

- 2130 in Afghanistan

Go BILLS!!!!….

just returned from a year long deployment to Iraq, know the feeling of getting to see the Bills live on AFN. For all of you deployed I hjope you see a great game with a Bills victory. Nothing better for morale. God Bless and stay safe.

Thanks!!! The only downside is that you have to CONSTANTLY be exposed to other fans like Jests and Patsies fans and not having any way of avoiding their abuse when deployed :P

That's understandable. Hey, I live in Utah. The only thing more rare here than a Bills fan is a liberal.

That's understandable. Hey, I live in Utah. The only thing more rare here than a Bills fan is a liberal.

We all care about our country, regardless of where we come from. :) After I get out, I'm thinking about moving to Chicago or Denver... somewhere cold and full of life. I know there are bound to be a lot of Bills backers, and beef on weck mmmmmmm

We all care about our country, regardless of where we come from. :) After I get out, I'm thinking about moving to Chicago or Denver... somewhere cold and full of life. I know there are bound to be a lot of Bills backers, and beef on weck mmmmmmm

Amen to that!

I lived in Chicago for 8 years, and I'd go back there any day. Loved living there, I recommend it!

Then again, I also love living in Utah. Winters here cannot be beat if you like the outdoors.

I'll be watching over here in beautiful, sunny, Kuwait. I've watched the last 2 games over skype, with my son pointing his webcam at the DirecTv feed on our tv back in San Antonio. Sometimes you've got to be resourceful :thumbsup: Best wishes to everyone out there, GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: a true fan!

Thanks to Bills fans from all over the world, the Bills are once again the AFN Fan's Choice game of the week this week!!! GO BILLS, Bury the Bengals!

Also, on a personal note, I've never been happier to see 1 Oct. 16 days and a wake-up left!

Thank you for your service. That said Sunday Ticket ought to make their ST to go package available to service people free of charge.

PTR

"Online" wasn't invented yet when I was in. Never saw a single Bills game in Korea or Saudi Arabia.

I'm glad this weekend the brave folks in uniform can see the Bills beat the Pats.

Good Bless our troops!

Go Bills!

This. Spent the entire 1993 season in Kuwait, and survived on week old newspapers lol