We Will Make the Playoffs if We Beat the Pats

We need a watershed moment, and maybe this game is it.

I'm always reminded of a single play that I think was the watershed moment for the 90s Bills--the blocked FG and Bennett return for a TD against Denver. I thought at the time, and I always recalled after the fact, that that was such a defining turning point for the Bills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-1-yTNAgak

The whole 5-1 thing in 2008 is completely different. Our leader was soft and tentative Trent and we had a horrible coach. This team is nothing like that one.

I don't recall anyone saying that the QB was soft and the coaches were horrible when the Bills hit 5-1.

I wouldn't be so sure that 10-6 guarantees a playoff spot.

Thank you. Considering a few years ago the Patriots won 11 games and missed the playoffs.

We need a watershed moment, and maybe this game is it.

I'm always reminded of a single play that I think was the watershed moment for the 90s Bills--the blocked FG and Bennett return for a TD against Denver. I thought at the time, and I always recalled after the fact, that that was such a defining turning point for the Bills.

Totally agree.

After the Bills win this week, it will be a huge step in the right direction, but they still will have a lot of work to do. I would not proclaim them playoff bound. But I would say, if the Bills go 4-2 in the division or better, they make the playoffs. Split with the Patsies, Jests, and sweep the fish! If they can do that, it will be one fun season. GO BILLS!!!!

Let's not just pull 7-6 from the ether, okay?

Let's look at the 13 games we'll have left and see if we can reasonably count 7 wins:

2. CIN(1)
  3. PHI
  4. NYG(2)
  5. WAS(3)
  6. NYJ
  7. DAL(4)
  8. MIA(5)
  9. NYJ
  10. TEN
  11. SD
  12. MIA(6)
  13. DEN(7)