ESPN "Analysts" arguing over our chances to win...

I thought the article was fair to both teams. I don't agree with the predictions as I have the Bills winning this one 38 - 34. I think we stay diciplined, not a lot of costly penalties, and we run mistake free on tirnovers we win this game in a close offensive struggle.

Tim-

Just for a quick change of pace, Rob Parker should try sitting on his ass and talking out of his face.

What a dolt. He talks about how the Raiders moved the ball at will "from what he saw." Well, what you "saw," Rob, was the Raiders passing their way through a defense keyed on the run. You haven't seeeeeeen what the Bills defense will look like when it's lined up to defend a pass-first offense like the Patriots.

O%...pssh. Credibility, meet windshield.

Just for a quick change of pace, Rob Parker should try sitting on his ass and talking out of his face.

What a dolt. He talks about how the Raiders moved the ball at will "from what he saw." Well, what you "saw," Rob, was the Raiders passing their way through a defense keyed on the run. You haven't seeeeeeen what the Bills defense will look like when it's lined up to defend a pass-first offense like the Patriots.

O%...pssh. Credibility, meet windshield.

I take it you didn't watch the first half. The Raiders DID move the ball at will on the ground and in the air in the first half.

I take it you didn't watch the first half. The Raiders DID move the ball at will on the ground and in the air in the first half.

And as we all know, the game ended after the second quarter with the Bills trailing 21-3.

btw, they did not run the ball at will in the first half, that's just hooey and apple sauce.

I like forward to your next emergence. Until then, nice life.

I don't like Bruschi, but it's hard not to understand his logic on this game. Until the Bills BEAT the Pats, they'll always be the underdog.

Agreed.

And we will have to earn that respect.

Take note Bills fans: If the Bills lose Sunday, the respect and chatter that is going on around the sports media world now will go away but do not fret, as winning will cure this down the line.

If the Bills win, they will gush over us, and enjoy it.

No matter WHAT, enjoy the game this weekend and be happy that there will be a buzz back at the stadium that we have not seen in quite some time, and the future is bright!

And as we all know, the game ended after the second quarter with the Bills trailing 21-3.

btw, they did not run the ball at will in the first half, that's just hooey and apple sauce.

I like forward to your next emergence. Until then, nice life.

Uh yeah they did. They averaged 5 yards a carrry in the first half and two of those carries were 1 yard touchdowns. Take those out and they averaged 6 yards per carry. Your podcasts must be very informative. :lol:

Uh yeah they did. They averaged 5 yards a carrry in the first half and two of those carries were 1 yard touchdowns. Take those out and they averaged 6 yards per carry. Your podcasts must be very informative. :lol:

You should listen sometime. We're real serious about stats, figures, and schemes. It's not a fun time, at all.

atleast bruschi is giving us a little respect these days as opposed to the last couple years

Is he?

I just dont like the guy as an analyst.

He isnt very bright or articulate.

Hell of a player, but talks like a white boy trying to be a brother.

In other words-He's dooshy.