Embarassing.

DaveinElma

I like it when you give yourself credit for observing that the sky is blue. It's like applauding at the Special Olympics.

Please: Enlighten me.

So you criticized me and called me a dumbass while making an incorrect statement. Another poster (erynthered) points out to you your mistake and you still can't figure it out and want me to enlighten you? Are you and Peace just other aliases for Conner?

So you criticized me and called me a dumbass while making an incorrect statement. Another poster (erynthered) points out to you your mistake and you still can't figure it out and want me to enlighten you? Are you and Peace just other aliases for Conner?

But you are a dumbass.

So you criticized me and called me a dumbass while making an incorrect statement. Another poster (erynthered) points out to you your mistake and you still can't figure it out and want me to enlighten you?

Because I didn't see that someone posted about it in another thread, and having failed to see the other thread, didn't call him out, I'm an idiot. Return to my refrain: Good logic fluff.

Only Tom follows all the threads and moronic posters at once.

And if you think I'm following a thing "Eryn" says, you give him more credit than anyone else does.

Because I didn't see that someone posted about it in another thread, and having failed to see the other thread, didn't call him out, I'm an idiot. Return to my refrain: Good logic fluff.

Only Tom follows all the threads and moronic posters at once.

And if you think I'm following a thing "Eryn" says, you give him more credit than anyone else does.

Nice way to twist this all around. You called me a dumbass because you stated that the original poster of the picture doesn't post here? I didn't call you an idiot, I called you a "Peace" of Schit and compared the two of you to Conner. By continuing to try to weazle your way around this proves to me that you are a dick. Why don't you just man up, admit you jumped the gun and let it go?

Your last sentence makes no sense.