Embarassing.

DaveinElma

Nice way to twist this all around. You called me a dumbass because you stated that the original poster of the picture doesn't post here? I didn't call you an idiot, I called you a "Peace" of Schit and compared the two of you to Conner. By continuing to try to weazle your way around this proves to me that you are a dick. Why don't you just man up, admit you jumped the gun and let it go?

Your last sentence makes no sense.

I am sorry to you that I didn't know that crayonz posted the link first deep in a thread I wasn't reading. And I'm sorry I didn't follow Eryn's link to that post.

You want me to call a fictional poster an idiot, and I will oblige you: Crayonz, for posting that link, not to mention the other worthless drivel you post, you are an idiot who continually wastes my time.

Is this the first time you've read his posts or something?

He reads every word. Has to get in his daily "Peace of Schit" witticism.

Edited by John Adams

I am sorry to you that I didn't know that crayonz posted the link first deep in a thread I wasn't reading. And I'm sorry I didn't follow Eryn's link to that post.

You want me to call a fictional poster an idiot, and I will oblige you: Crayonz, for posting that link, not to mention the other worthless drivel you post, you are an idiot who continually wastes my time.

He reads every word. Has to get in his daily "Peace of Schit" witticism.

Still twisting the issue, eh? You called me a dumbass over your mistake. Very lawyerly.

Still twisting the issue, eh? You called me a dumbass over your mistake. Very lawyerly.

Yes, I'm calling you a dumbass because I don't follow a post on the third page in an unrelated thread by a fictional character I have on ignore, and you believe I have a duty to follow it.

Keep working it fluff.

Yes, I'm calling you a dumbass because I don't follow a post on the third page in an unrelated thread by a fictional character I have on ignore, and you believe I have a duty to follow it.

Keep working it fluff.

You are just flat out obtuse. I asked you if you would have criticised the actual original poster and you said the original poster didn't belong to this board, and that I was a dumbass. So, I guess it is ok to call people names for your own mistakes? Again, very lawyerly. Your bs is becoming more and more pathetic.

<br />You are just flat out obtuse. I asked you if you would have criticised the actual original poster and you said the original poster didn't belong to this board, and that I was a dumbass. So, I guess it is ok to call people names for your own mistakes? Again, very lawyerly. Your bs is becoming more and more pathetic.<br />

Sighs. The first person who posted this here was unknown to me at the time. Get that yet?

Sighs. The first person who posted this here was unknown to me at the time. Get that yet?

Dude why are you picking on me? I just posted the pic and said caption the photo. Is everyone afraid of a little fun? the new dude posted the same thing and made something political out of it. It is ok to criticize him without criticizing me because:

1. He made it political

2. He failed to notice my original post thus breaking board policy and probably earning a suspension

3. I have a googlebot that finds lots of stuff and can probably find pictures of you on the internet that you don't want posted.

Yes, the first person to post the picture was unknown to you at the time you called me a dumbass, presumably because I knew something that you didn't. You continue to defend a position that can't logically be defended. Why can't you just accept the fact that you f'd up a little bit and let it go? Why do you insist on trying to prove that you are right when you are so obviously wrong?

Yes, the first person to post the picture was unknown to you at the time you called me a dumbass, presumably because I knew something that you didn't. You continue to defend a position that can't logically be defended. Why can't you just accept the fact that you f'd up a little bit and let it go? Why do you insist on trying to prove that you are right when you are so obviously wrong?

Dude I don't know why you are picking on me. I posted a picture that I thought was funny for other people to make funny comments. You posted the same picture without seeing my thread. Now you're mad because someone else didn't see my thread. Does that make sense?

I don't really care about that but your thread is mean to the President by calling him embarassing which must be meant to be embarrassing. HE IS THE PRESIDENT. There is a lot of stuff to make political but a funny picture is not one of them. Do you see the difference?

Fine, I'm wrong in thinking that the MSNBC writer who posted the story didn't post here. And I"m wrong that Crayonz posted it here. A double win for you.

Man, you have a problem.

Dude I don't know why you are picking on me. I posted a picture that I thought was funny for other people to make funny comments. You posted the same picture without seeing my thread. Now you're mad because someone else didn't see my thread. Does that make sense?

I don't really care about that but your thread is mean to the President by calling him embarassing which must be meant to be embarrassing. HE IS THE PRESIDENT. There is a lot of stuff to make political but a funny picture is not one of them. Do you see the difference?

I'm worried about you Crayonz. Why would your eyesight deteriorate so badly that you can't differentiate 3rdnlng from Dave in Elma(who was the OP here)? Whatever you have been doing to make your eyesight so poor should be stopped. Now.

Regardless I am not your enemy here. Your real enemy is John Adams, formerly known as "Peace" who has you on "ignore" and stated that you didn't belong here. He's the one to watch out for. He's a lawyer in the mold of Jackie Chiles who claims to have graduated from this fine institution.

http://fcps.edu/BucknellES/

Anyway, take care of that eyesight. I am one who appreciates your insightful and inciteful posts and wouldn't want anything to keep you from the old keyboard.