Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for the gratuitous bump...but I'll be playing some golf this afternoon, won't be on the board, and just wanted to say one more time that last night's game was THE single most embarrassing upset of the year.

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

171097[/snapback]

Good job, Marc. Hit 'em true and enjoy the 19th hole (glug,glug,glug..)

Man there is some anti- Patzy venom stored up on the Wall. I'd love to play these guys one more time. Please football God's you owe us please...... :w00t:

170473[/snapback]

Every Patriot fan on this board is PRAYING this happens. Meeting the Bills would be the next best thing to a bye.

I apologize for the gratuitous bump...but I'll be playing some golf this afternoon, won't be on the board, and just wanted to say one more time that last night's game was THE single most embarrassing upset of the year.

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

171097[/snapback]

You're right - it was an embarrasing loss. Dreadful.

The Patriots are still 12-2. The dye hasn't been cast on this season yet.

Every Patriot fan on this board is PRAYING this happens.  Meeting the Bills would be the next best thing to a bye.

171106[/snapback]

Much as I would like to vent on you, the Bills recently have done nothing to prove otherwise. Right now, we need to get into the playoffs and then think about this potential heart thumping, beer guzzling, throat hoarsing (?) scenario.

Let us not look that far ahead. The Bills need to take care of SF first and NE needs to watch out for the Jets. One thing at a time before you Patsies start getting hard-ons thinking about meeting the Bills in the playoffs.

Much as I would like to vent on you, the Bills recently have done nothing to prove otherwise. Right now, we need to get into the playoffs and then think about this potential heart thumping, beer guzzling, throat hoarsing (?) scenario.

Let us not look that far ahead. The Bills need to take care of SF first and NE needs to watch out for the Jets. One thing at a time before you Patsies start getting hard-ons thinking about meeting the Bills in the playoffs.

171113[/snapback]

I'm just bitter. I'm allowed to lash back. :w00t:

It's not personal, I know the Pats would beat the Bills in Foxboro.

I'm just bitter.  I'm allowed to lash back.  :w00t:

It's not personal, I know the Pats would beat the Bills in Foxboro.

171116[/snapback]

If the Bills beat SF & the Steelers and then meet NE, I will feel the exact opposite.

But I do concede you are a classy fan of NE (never thought they could possibly exist).

Hands down there is NO WAY the Patriots should have lost this game tonight. And you can owe it all to two things: Brady being Brady and his defense not pulling his ass out of a ringer.

There has been no single more embarrassing loss than this game tonight. Not one. Not a single one.

Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of fukkin' trolls.

170424[/snapback]

Don't prod the bear.

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Meeting the Bills would be the next best thing to a bye.

171106[/snapback]

Uh, like drawing the 2-11 Dolphins?

Your cabin on the Good Ship Football Moron is intact. Watch out for icebergs!

Hands down there is NO WAY the Patriots should have lost this game tonight. And you can owe it all to two things: Brady being Brady and his defense not pulling his ass out of a ringer.

There has been no single more embarrassing loss than this game tonight. Not one. Not a single one.

Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of fukkin' trolls.

170424[/snapback]

As a bills fan it has to be the season opener against the Jax....I mean you let

the opponent drive 90 yards with 3 4th down conversion under 2 minutes in

YOUR own house......

I quote Rodney Dangerfield:  My buddy!

Where's my check for the Jimmy Fund, your holiness?

171140[/snapback]

One truism about NFL fans is that the level at which their team plays bears no correlation to their understanding of the game of football. Never has that been more clear than in your case!

Watch the Statue run QB draws!

Watch the Statue run his offense effectively!

Watch the Statue exhibit pocket presence!

You've become quite amusing as each of your predicitons has proven your football ignorance- what's next for our newest Punching Bag Troll?!? Looks to me like the Pats could have used a steady hand like Bledsoe's last night! Your boy's eyes looked like coffee can lids!

One truism about NFL fans is that the level at which their team plays bears no correlation to their understanding of the game of football. Never has that been more clear than in your case!

Watch the Statue run QB draws!

Watch the Statue run his offense effectively!

Watch the Statue exhibit pocket presence!

You've become quite amusing as each of your predicitons has proven your football ignorance- what's next for our newest Punching Bag Troll?!? Looks to me like the Pats could have used a steady hand like Bledsoe's last night! Your boy's eyes looked like coffee can lids!

171219[/snapback]

I'll ask once again, in case you missed it:

Where's the check for The Jimmy Fund?

You lost our wagers. I'd appreciate you making good on your word.

Thanks.

I'll ask once again, in case you missed it:

Where's the check for The Jimmy Fund?

You lost our wagers.  I'd appreciate you making good on your word.

Thanks.

171231[/snapback]

Rattle on about nothing, no one here will be surprised because it's what you've been doing all year! I'd think if you were a real fan of any team you'd be spending time on that team's board (especially after a pivotal loss)- instead you're trying to cover up the fact that none of the personal attacks you've made on Buffalo players have measured out as you insisted they would. You've been exposed. Please stick around as the Official TBD example of a Football Know-Nothing!

Rattle on about nothing, no one here will be surprised because it's what you've been doing all year! I'd think if you were a real fan of any team you'd be spending time on that team's board- instead you're trying to cover up the fact that none of the personal attacks you've made on Buffalo players have measured out as you insisted they would. You've been exposed. Please stick around as the Official TBD example of a football know-nothing!

171242[/snapback]

I was right about you, AKC. You're a piece of garbage. I guess I'll send in my donation to The Jimmy Fund solo. You lost every one of our wagers regarding Bills/Patriots and aren't man enough to own up to it. I had no doubt a piece of worthless vermin like yourself would reneg on his word.

Merry Christmas, asswipe.

AKC, This feels alomost like rooting for the Fish but to FM's credit he has seen the changes in some of said Bills players and admitted it here. I understand the rivalry you 2 have developed and I don't want to get in the way :w00t: but I just thought I'd point it out. I'd add that personally, I can take FM's posts alot more than the tunnel vision of Thurm's Helmet. Not trying to curb your opinion, just a thought... :w00t:

I was right about you, AKC.  You're a piece of garbage.  I guess I'll send in my donation to The Jimmy Fund solo.  You lost every one of our wagers regarding Bills/Patriots and aren't man enough to own up to it.  I had no doubt a piece of worthless vermin like yourself would reneg on his word.

171293[/snapback]

Now that the pent up venom has been released, let's all be friends again!!!

I was right about you, AKC.  You're a piece of garbage.  I guess I'll send in my donation to The Jimmy Fund solo.  You lost every one of our wagers regarding Bills/Patriots and aren't man enough to own up to it.  I had no doubt a piece of worthless vermin like yourself would reneg on his word.

171293[/snapback]

Hey Now!!! I just gave you props! :w00t:

Now settle down both of you, and FM maybe you should keep your wagers with AKC on the "PM" level instead of publicly trashing a Bills fan on his own board.

Hey Now!!! I just gave you props!  :w00t:

Now settle down both of you, and FM maybe you should keep your wagers with AKC on the "PM" level instead of publicly trashing a Bills fan on his own board.

171324[/snapback]

Noted... and for the record, I was willing to do so.

Busting balls is fine - we all do it to each other. But if the gloves are coming off, that's cool too. And this vermin is a a first-rate scumbag.

Noted... and for the record, I was willing to do so.

Busting balls is fine - we all do it to each other.  But if the gloves are coming off, that's cool too.  And this vermin is a a first-rate scumbag.

171347[/snapback]

Well if that is so, then he is still "our" scumbag! And I'm a douchebag anyway so what's a scumbag in comparison?