My revised W/L this year based on first two games

D521646

Bills v KC - Win

Bills v Oakland - Win

Bills v NE - Win and impressive fashion- Bills are now talk of the NFL

Bills v Cincy - Win Easy win here

Bills v Eagles - Win Buffalo does it again in a wild shootout

Bills v Giants - Win Bills eek out a close one

Bills v Skins - Win Fitz gets his highly deserved Franchise Quarterback label imprinted in the hearts of all Bills fans

Bills v Jets - Win We shut that fat slob up and dominate

Bills v Boys - Win We are a top 3 team after this win

Bills v Fins - Win Win...'nuff said

Bills v Jets - Loss Ryan has his revenge as our offense sputters in a wet snowy game

Bills v Titans - Win Locker plays lights out, but Titans can't stop Fitzmagic and his beard

Bills v Chargers- Loss Chargers are the real deal this year and win a close shootout

Bills v Fins - Win Bills crush the Nolan-led Fish

Bills v Broncos - Win The Bills blowout the Broncos

Bills v Patriots -Loss We're resting our starters for the playoffs.

14-2

That would take some kind of miracle...losing 3 games, yet going 14-2....

8-8 is much more realistic. 9-7 possible but just as likely to be 7-9 (which I'd take).

+1

This is where I was during preseason and this is where I still am. Of corse, two weeks ago this was insanely optimistic.

One difference: I would no longer be completely shocked if we somehow found our way to the playoffs.

Well, that was tame. Come on, I'm a big boy, I can take it. Where might I be wrong about the picks based on what you've seen out of these teams so far this year?

Tim-

You have us winning every game that might be winnable. Doesn't often happen in the NFL. You have us sweeping the NFC East. Unlikely. You seem to be planning to have Fitz healthy for all 16 games. Unlikely.

Edited by Captain Caveman