Was it the secondary or the pass rush?

bbb

At the game, I kept complaining that we have no pass rush and that is why we're getting beat in the air. I'm surprised that it seems most people here are blaming the secondary.......And, also blaming the secondary and McKelvin for that last TD. Everyone around me was like Whoa, you can't cover any better than that - that was just a GREAT catch.

Am I watching this game wrong?

At the game, I kept complaining that we have no pass rush and that is why we're getting beat in the air. I'm surprised that it seems most people here are blaming the secondary.......And, also blaming the secondary and McKelvin for that last TD. Everyone around me was like Whoa, you can't cover any better than that - that was just a GREAT catch.

On the long TD McKelvin had good coverage but was behind the reciever, the problem was the safety Wilson made a late break on the ball. I think Wilson missed that play.

McKelvin has a habit of having good position on the reciever but unable to make a play on the ball. He has the speed and tools but just does not seem like a natural football player. Definitely not a smart player at this stage of his career.

Moore had two absolutely amazing catches, one of which was the TD. I don't think you're wrong. The kid heard the call and had a breakout game. Good for him.

Better for us that it didn't matter in the end.

I am putting Moore on my FF team as soon as waivers open on Tuesday, BTW; that wasn't the Bills' secondary--that was a great rookie performance.

After watching Jason Campbell play for years, the one thing I know is he doesn't read blitzes very well. He tends to turn the ball over when he is hurried. The Bills probably could have won going away if they had blitzed occassionally. Game planning on the defense side could have been better.

Edited by VADC Bills