Not please with...

saundena

Pass defense. That long TD in the forth that McLovin got burned on nearly killed me. I also thought that our pass rush was especially weak.

What can we do to fix things things in time for Brady and Co?

Hope that Aaron Williams picks up quick?

Pass defense. That long TD in the forth that McLovin got burned on nearly killed me. I also thought that our pass rush was especially weak.

If we have a pass rush like we got today (nothing), Brady will light us up. We made Jason Campbell look like Ken Stabler today.

He didn't get burned, Wilson didn't get back quickly enough and Moore made a great catch. I'm more concerned about the WRs running around wide open.

Agreed Wilson should have made a play on the ball trying to knock it down there.

Just enjoy a great win for a day or two

He didn't get burned, Wilson didn't get back quickly enough and Moore made a great catch. I'm more concerned about the WRs running around wide open.

This. Wilson was mostly at fault on that, he can't let the WR get behind him. McKevlin was all over the WR. If Wilson is in proper position that TD never happens.

That being said, it was still a spectacular play by Moore.

I believe the coaches wanted to make Campbell beat them merriman was basically playing the run all the time, I think the coaches let the DE/OLB's pin there ears back next week, the pats wont be looking to run like oak and kc.... Just my 2 cents!