Irvin just said what?

mrpunchy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Irvin is one of, if not the, most overrated WR in history. The guy has 65 career touchdowns. He's in the HOF on account of being the #1 receiver on a Cowboy's dynasty that featured Emmit Smith, Troy Aikman, one of the most dominant OLs to step on the field, and a solid defense to boot.

I'm not saying the guy sucks, but this guy doesn't belong in the same conversation with guys like Isaac Bruce who had the misfortune of spending the first half of his career playing for a perrenial loser.

Yeah, but If you subtract off the ones where he blatantly pushed off the DB, he only has about 3. :devil:

Honestly I don't care what he says. I just wonder how that loser has a job after getting fired by ESPN twice

Honestly, I don't give a rats' ass what any media type say about the Bills, does it really affect anything? Too many people on this site get their panties all in a wad over what someone on ESPN, NFL Network, or the local reporters say like it is going to hurt the Bills' chances of winning? Just ignore them and enjoy the little mini ride while it lasts.

Could happen. Happened in 2008. I don't remember hearing the hitting on TV that year, nor our being ahead and dominating.

We do lack depth and losing key starters could really set us back. We'll see

Where did Irvin unleash these verbal pearls?

Ah, that would be the same Irvin who once said Tony Romo's athletic abilities were due to Romo's maternal relatives being involved with "slave brothers", right?

I would say there aren't many boundries to what Irvin can, and will, say.

Jauron was our coach and TE our starting QB in 2008. The Bills won't turn into garbage as they did that season. Will they lose some games? - yea of course. They won't completely collapse though. This is a totally different team and coaching staff.

The Cowboy's/Jerry Jones lovin Irvin can go F himself. He is totally biased toward the cowboys as an analyst. - he (and a$$wipe Sanders) almost cried talking about the boy's week one choke to the Jets last week. Screw you Irvin - go snort coke until you die.

As a Cowboys fan I can tell you guys that Irvin also does not particularly like Gailey or his coaching stemming back from the Gailey's tenure coaching him. Don't forget that Gailey had friction with a lot of his offense in Dallas by the end of his first season, and Irvin didn't particularly like that Gailey had him lining up in the backfield and in other unusual roles. Irvin also lost his consecutive games with at least 1 reception streak under Gailey in a game against Arizona in '98.

Did he just say the Bills have fooled everyone and would be garbage by the end of the year?

Good locker room bulletin board material for Chan. Keep it coming Michael. John Clayton will have input like this before week's end. Good. Keep it coming. Don't want to the see the 2008 meltdown all over again.

Is Chad Rinehart any good? Looks like he is our man for awhile.