YESSSSSSSS, Pats win....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I missed this but...how in the world is this anything other than awesome?

170502[/snapback]

Because man, what the hell is better than a 14-1 team needing to win to clinch home field, against a team on a six game winning streak needing to win to get in the playoffs? Now, that's not gonna happen.

I wanted the Steelers at full stregth, and any of you pansies who didn't think we could have beaten them at full strength are wussies!

Sorry, but the chickenshit attitude toward the Steelers makes me sick.

If we can't beat them at our house, while needing a win, what the hell makes anyone think we can win in the playoffs anyway.

Everyone wants to back the hell in. What a bunch of chickenshits!

Because man, what the hell is better than a 14-1 team needing to win to clinch home field, against a team on a six game winning streak needing to win to get in the playoffs?  Now, that's not gonna happen.

I wanted the Steelers at full stregth, and any of you pansies who didn't think we could have beaten them at full strength are wussies!

If we can't beat them at our house, while needing a win, what the hell makes anyone think we can win in the playoffs anyway.

Everyone wants to back the hell in.  What a bunch of chickenshits!

170514[/snapback]

Dude, time to breathe deep.

I've never wanted Pitt to rest anyone for that last game. I want nothing more than to crush them at full strength with everything on the line.

However, the one thing I didn't want to happen is, I didn't want beating them to end up handing home field advantage throughout to the Pats by doing so. That would basically be handing the Pats another Lombardi trophy.

To me, this has nothing to do with the last game against Pitt. It has everything to do with making sure Pitt takes care of business for us against Baltimore, and making sure the Pats take care of business for us against the Jets. That's gonna happen now, for sure.

And for those thinking the Jets are a lock, well, the chances of St. Louis beating the Jets in week 17 may be slim, but nobody picked the Fins to win this one, right?

Because man, what the hell is better than a 14-1 team needing to win to clinch home field, against a team on a six game winning streak needing to win to get in the playoffs?  Now, that's not gonna happen.

170514[/snapback]

I'd rather save our manhood for the postseason. Something tells me if we make it there we'll face plenty of teams at full strength trying real hard to beat us.

Dude, time to breathe deep.

I've never wanted Pitt to rest anyone for that last game. I want nothing more than to crush them at full strength with everything on the line.

However, the one thing I didn't want to happen is, I didn't want beating them to end up handing home field advantage throughout to the Pats by doing so. That would basically be handing the Pats another Lombardi trophy.

To me, this has nothing to do with the last game against Pitt. It has everything to do with making sure Pitt takes care of business for us against Baltimore, and making sure the Pats take care of business for us against the Jets. That's gonna happen now, for sure.

And for those thinking the Jets are a lock, well, the chances of St. Louis beating the Jets in week 17 may be slim, but nobody picked the Fins to win this one, right?

170525[/snapback]

Ah, BS.

The Steelers and the Pats would have been playing hard next week anyway. They still would have been playing for homefield.

And yes, this helps us out. No doubt. But jeez......what a bunch of pansies everyone is trying to duck the Steelers!

I'd rather save our manhood for the postseason.  Something tells me if we make it there we'll face plenty of teams at full strength trying real hard to beat us.

170539[/snapback]

Yeah, like Indy or NE on the road. And while I like the streak as much as anyone, our fame will abruptly end in Indy or now in NE.

Not gonna happen on the road!

170552[/snapback]

Wait, so you're calling "everyone" a pansy about ducking the Steelers, yet you claim there is no way we could beat them on the road?

Something's wrong with this picture. I'm going to bed.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

170514[/snapback]

I second Ralonzo's motion.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It's either play in the playoffs, or go home with a 10-6 record and no pick.

PLAYOFFS!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!

170514[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: uncalled for!

The Steelers will play a lot of lip service to playing tuff regardless and I don't expect them to role over and die the last week of the season, but if things are wrapped up for them, no way do we get an A game from them. No one wants to show too much to a potential playoff opponent and no one wants to get injured. It also lets us keep some Mularkey gadget plays a secret until we need to use them on the road in Pitt. I bet he's got some plans for the Steelers.

Personnally I think we beat them regardless of situation. Out of the big three in the AFC, I think we match up the best with them. As a matter of fact, if we get the last spot, that is most likely who we play in the divisional. Only good things come if they have home field wrapped up next week.

Not gonna happen on the road!

170552[/snapback]

Well, if we can't beat them on the road, then why bother showing up? We should just pack it in now. Talk about pansy-assed logic.

I would think that you would want to "take it to 'em in their house."

Why the chickensh*t attitude?