Stevie Johnson did not practice today!

skijef

per WGR550

According to Mark Gaughan, we have this:

"Bills receiver Stevie Johnson is watching practice in the fieldhouse today and not working with the rest of the wideouts. Johnson was not on the injury report Wednesday. However, he appeared to tweak his knee early in Wednesday's session and took a few practice repetitions off. He then returned to the practice.

Johnson was the only player not suited up, aside from cornerback Terrence McGee, who is out with a hamstring injury. Defensive tackle Torell Troup (sore back) was in uniform but was limited. Linebacker Arthur Moats (sore knee) appeared to be working fully.

The Raiders have some major issues at receiver entering Sunday's game. No. 2 wideout Jacoby Ford (hamstring) did not practice and seems likely to be out. No. 3 wideout Louis Murphy (groin) is out."

Here's the link for the direct byline :

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2011/09/practice-update-stevie-sits.html

---Mark Gaughan

Hopefully, this is just precautionary.....gulp :sick:

Edited by richNjoisy

According to Mark Gaughan, we have this:

"Bills receiver Stevie Johnson is watching practice in the fieldhouse today and not working with the rest of the wideouts. Johnson was not on the injury report Wednesday. However, he appeared to tweak his knee early in Wednesday's session and took a few practice repetitions off. He then returned to the practice.

Goddamned substandard turf in the fieldhouse (because Ralph is cheap).

Gailey confirmed it was a "rest day" because Stevie has had a "nagging groin" for a while.

Hold off on all of those doom predictions until the next opportunity for a knee-jerk reaction arises.

Aw, man..... then what am I supposed to do with all these torches?

Can I just say it one more time, to keep in practice?

Thanks. I needed that. :thumbsup: