Jacoby Ford

BeastMode54

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders have more talent than the Bills? LOL! Maybe at K and arguably RB.

No, CLEARLY @ RB

at K and P

DL

OL arguably...

Boy, these Raider fans get one ugly win over a terrible Broncos team and all of a sudden they're insufferable.

and the same applies here..!!

Chiefs are NOT a good team.

Nope. Kyle Williams is better.

And Seymour is better than Kyle Williams.......

Hey Raider Joe, I thought I was an optimist until I started reading your posts.

"Yeah, well our starting three receivers (who arent exactly studs to begin with) are probably out, but it's no big deal" I was laughing out loud at that one. Yeah your crappy quarterback will do fine with three new guys coming off a short week and a trip out east at our season opener where he wont be able to hear. Good luck Campbell you're gonna need it.

Huff being hurt is a non-factor anyway, he's been overrated his entire life. Don't worry, we too have a meddling dinosaur owner and just let a few overrated first rounders walk this year (Whitner n Maybin)

Sorry man but your two tight end set isn't really that scary. You are a one dimensional offense with a good backfield. I hope McFadden's shoulder is okay so you Raiders fans won't be blaming that on why you lose this week. Or maybe Seymour's ankle, you could always use that as an excuse. I'm not saying we're a great team, but we're definitely better than you guys.

Seems like your whole team got hurt last week. Don't you guys condition in the offseason ?

Yea we had some injuries.... you should see the Broncos injury report after that game though....

Raider Joe I'm giving you credit for battling for your team dude. I disagree with most of your stuff, but at the end of Sunday I guess we'll know who gets bragging rights.

Just make sure you show up on the board after the game, its only fair either way. Are the Bills your second team or do you just hit the message boards of upcoming teams and hammer on em?

and did you check Chiefs injury report after the game? :wallbash:

You mean all four players???

LOL

EDIT: Sorry, three players...one of them didn't even play vs the Bills (Baldwin) as he was injured in camp...

BULLIES!!

Edited by Bump

Your Recievers are garbage behind Ford and DHB, why do you keep posting heights and weights? That doesnt mean anything... The more I see your secondary and WR situation the more i think this is going to be a blow out. Fitz is a whole lot better than kyle orton and is going to expose you.

Ok, look.....this is ridiculous...

Fitzpatrick looked very good last week. And he had a great run last season.

But to say he is a "whole lot better than Kyle Orton"... what are you basing this on??

Look at their numbers head to head... they are nearly identical. In fact, Orton was the more efficient QB.

So I don't get where this "much better" nonsense comes from. Was he much better last week? Yes...

Edited by Bump

We won't do it like the Chiefs did... We are going to run it.

I'm sure the Chiefs were going to run it until they were 20 points behind. The Raiders will attempt to run it also.. until they are down a couple TD's. ;)

I'm sure the Chiefs were going to run it until they were 20 points behind. The Raiders will attempt to run it also.. until they are down a couple TD's. ;)

I guarantee you we won't be behind two scores (or more) in the first 8 minutes of this game.

Chiefs can "game plan" all they want.. Fact is, Charlie Weis isn't making those game plans anymore. lol

No, CLEARLY @ RB

at K and P

DL

OL arguably...

FJ averaged 5.6 YPC against the Chefs, who had/have a much better run defense than the Broncos.

K yes and Punter I'll give you by a slight edge (they're both the best at what they do).

DL is hard to judge since the Raiders play a 4-3, and even played a 5-2 to start the Broncos game, while the Bills play a 3-4. But the Bills have some studs on their DL as well and their 3-man DL will tie-up the Raiders' OL.

OL the Bills have the edge. Wisniewski is a rookie, Barnes is a journeyman who is a bigger turnstile than you think Pears is, and the crowd noise will make it tough for them/the Raiders' OL in general.

yea ill give them kicking rushing and punting but honestly its not like lindell is garbage and moorman actually had his best game in awhile last week. There is no way at this point in his career seymour is better then williams williams gets not credit until teams play him and realize the force he is you will all witness that sunday

yea ill give them kicking rushing and punting but honestly its not like lindell is garbage and moorman actually had his best game in awhile last week. There is no way at this point in his career seymour is better then williams williams gets not credit until teams play him and realize the force he is you will all witness that sunday

They are not garbage at all... Moorman is a great punter. Lindell is a solid kicker. I don't even wear the ST badge on my sleeve.

I just don't think the RB comparison is arguable at all... DMAC is arguably the most complete back in football. I think he IS. Bush is a beast and would be starting on another squad.

As far as Seymour being better than Williams at his point in his career, I'd say he definitely is. Seymour still consistently draws double teams, splits them, he can bull rush and stuff the run. He is a rare 5 Technique. they don't just play him inside.. they slide him along the line where he can dominate a matchup based on the circumstance.

What you can do with Seymour, you cannot do with Williams.

update:

Seymour practicing...Boss playing Sunday....

DHB, DMAC, Huff going through drills.

Ford most likely out

Edited by Bump

They are not garbage at all... Moorman is a great punter. Lindell is a solid kicker. I don't even wear the ST badge on my sleeve.

I just don't think the RB comparison is arguable at all... DMAC is arguably the most complete back in football. I think he IS. Bush is a beast and would be starting on another squad.

As far as Seymour being better than Williams at his point in his career, I'd say he definitely is. Seymour still consistently draws double teams, splits them, he can bull rush and stuff the run. He is a rare 5 Technique. they don't just play him inside.. they slide him along the line where he can dominate a matchup based on the circumstance.

What you can do with Seymour, you cannot do with Williams.

update:

Seymour practicing...Boss playing Sunday....

DHB, DMAC, Huff going through drills.

Ford most likely out

Looks like Williams is still our best kept secret then...

We won't do it like the Chiefs did... We are going to run it.

You won't be dictating what and won't you will do. We will decide that.

You barely beat a pitiful bronco team and now you want to talk about how imposing you are.

Put your black face paint and stockings on and get ready for 1-1

and bump we drafted dareus to be everything williams was and more. He can do it all. I agree d mac is the real deal but I'm sure our game plan will involve coming out firing in the 5 wide building a considerable 14-21 pt lead and daring you to throw at us. As it is I see us playing 8 in the box and still daring you to throw on us. We only sacked cassel once but we were in there every play and there was like 6 passes for a loss which is just ridiculous

There seems to be some confusion about Sunday's win that the Raiders fans did not watch, so I thought I would post some quick details about the #1 rushing team from last year. They did not run the ball in the 3rd quarter, and the 4th quarter was garbage time. Here are all of the runs in the first half as well as passes to running backs:

1-10-KC 28 (11:37) 25-J.Charles left end pushed ob at KC 32 for 4 yards (31-J.Byrd).

2-10-KC 20 (8:08) 25-J.Charles up the middle to KC 23 for 3 yards (50-N.Barnett).

3-7-KC 23 (7:40) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 7-M.Cassel pass short left to 25-J.Charles to KC 17 for -6 yards (31-J.Byrd).

1-10-KC 14 (6:09) 25-J.Charles left tackle to KC 18 for 4 yards (56-S.Merriman).

1-10-KC 20 (:55) 25-J.Charles left end pushed ob at KC 42 for 22 yards (43-B.Scott).

1-10-KC 42 (:26) (Shotgun) 25-J.Charles up the middle to KC 42 for no gain (90-C.Kelsay).

2-10-KC 42 (15:00) (Shotgun) 7-M.Cassel pass short right to 22-D.McCluster to KC 48 for 6 yards (50-N.Barnett).

1-10-BUF 37 (13:51) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 20-T.Jones up the middle to BUF 36 for 1 yard (99-M.Dareus).

1-10-BUF 21 (12:53) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 25-J.Charles right guard to BUF 19 for 2 yards (37-G.Wilson).

1-10-KC 18 (6:37) 25-J.Charles right end to KC 21 for 3 yards (37-G.Wilson). FUMBLES (37-G.Wilson), RECOVERED by BUF-21-L.McKelvin at KC 21

2-10-KC 19 (5:28) (Shotgun) 22-D.McCluster up the middle to KC 21 for 2 yards (99-M.Dareus).

3-8-KC 21 (4:58) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 7-M.Cassel pass short left to 25-J.Charles to KC 30 for 9 yards (23-A.Williams).

1-10-KC 30 (4:27) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 7-M.Cassel pass short middle to 25-J.Charles to KC 31 for 1 yard (43-B.Scott).

2-9-KC 31 (3:56) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 22-D.McCluster left tackle ran ob at BUF 46 for 23 yards (29-D.Florence).

1-10-BUF 46 (3:28) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 20-T.Jones up the middle to BUF 44 for 2 yards (37-G.Wilson).

2-8-BUF 44 (2:55) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 25-J.Charles up the middle to BUF 30 for 14 yards (31-J.Byrd).

They had three big runs (22,23, and 14 yards), and on the rest of their runs they did not get more than 4 yards.

So their running game was: 4,3,4,22,0,1,1,3(Fumble),2,23,2,14. Not a perfect day by the Bills, but pretty impressive overall. Their passing game added 4 catches for 10 total yards. I would like to have those bigger runs back, but clearly KC had major problems running on the Bills until they gave up and were playing from behind.

By comparison against the Broncos the Raiders had first half runs of 9,4,5,2,20,11,4,0,-3,0,2,6,3,20,0, so not all that different (4 big, a couple middle, and the rest short) against a weaker Broncos team. So there are our apples to apples details of what each team did in the first half last week. Doesn't have much to do with Sunday's game, but hopefully it clarifies the understanding of what the Chiefs were able to do against our defense.