We are getting Cool Props

If we beat the Raiders, Pats, Jets, Miami and are in first place in the division. Then they will start to take us seriously. They will still diss us, but consider us relevant. If we win the Superbowl, then we become contenders and taken seriously. Till then, 11 years of no playoffs will be what announcers think of.

The thing is that Phil Simms did not have any catches this past weekend either -- that is why the Ravens won and Bolden played so well.

(just joking because of your reference to gratuitous numbers of pages in threads).

i know its phill simms now. thanks

I really hope we dont have 5 pages of

its phill simms

i think phill simms is his name

how about some excitement?

or "its phill simms buddy"

In a way, you cant blame him, our product was not that good.

just came here to post: Phil Simms

who dat

ESPN "Expert" Picks

On ESPN it's unanimous for the Bills to beat the Raiders. It feels so long since I've seen such a thing.

It's funny though, the accuscore video they have shows the thing predicting the Raiders.

buffali all across. lol i like it

im actually not really thrilled with all this love, and being picked to win on Sunday. Dont want them jinxing us. :ph34r:

i am thrilled

better than being laughed at

even though it was funny last year when a player was wining, "why do people laugh at us"

i am thrilled

better than being laughed at

even though it was funny last year when a player was wining, "why do people laugh at us"

yeah, i agree. and i do hate being ignored and laughed at by other teams, the media, and other fans. but i also understand it's the team's own fault for sucking for so long.

i just dont want this team to be built up too much until we see it consistently, because the second we fall off it's going to be even harder laughs and more "Same ol Bills".

ESPN "Expert" Picks

On ESPN it's unanimous for the Bills to beat the Raiders. It feels so long since I've seen such a thing.

It's funny though, the accuscore video they have shows the thing predicting the Raiders.

It seems like Shlereth has changed his pick to reflect what he said in the video. I checked earlier & it was a unanimous Bills across the board.

Nfl network has a show called the No huddle. 4 guys sit around and discuss football. Kinda like Inside the Nfl from Showtime, without video clips. Just talk basically.

Anyway on that show last week they talked about the afc east. Someone said any division that has the jets and pats is a strong division. Then someone said, "buffalo is in that division" they all laughed. actually sadly but true, i did too.

NO huddle show THIS WEEK

Who is the surprise of the week? Buffalo and they went on and gave us a lot of congrats and all the goodies. No laughing

Inside the Nfl-showtime THIS WEEK

At the end of the show. We were on their pick 6 section (They choose 6 games only and pick their winners/Sadly we are not always in this section)

All 3 guys selected us over Raiders!

The 3 guys are C Collinsworth, Warren Sapp, and the giants qb from the 90's forgot his name. damn

Phil Simms.