Back from Cinci

JÂy RÛßeÒ

OK, 3 words. :lol:

Anyway. Woke up to very few degrees and very gusty winds. Felt just like Buffalo. We had breakfast at the hotel and heard about various groups evening events - a certain assistant coach treating Bills fans in the bar etc etc.

Tailgate was awesome. Cold and snowy, but awesome. The skies cleared at about noon and it was downright sunny, as you saw. But it was damn brisk. A very nice stadium. All above ground - I'm glad we didn't have upper deck seats.

Our seats were in the corner on the sunny side, so you might have seen us on TV - our end zone was the one Peters blocked/scored in.

Bengals fans were very pleasant. Actually had some decent football conversations. But the best part was having their comments go from "Our offense is on a roll - we're gonna kick you guys" and "Kitna is the best backup in the league" to such gems as "I'd rather watch man-on-man sex than watch any more of this game" or "This is the worst game I've ever been to" or calling Kitna Stevestojan-na.

I told Lori, who was at her first ever road game, that we'd own that stadium by the 4th quarter, and that we did.

I'm sure you've all been dissecting the game so I won't get into that - just thought you'd like a feeling of what it was like to be there.

Big thanks go to udonkey for organizing all the activities.

But the best part was having their comments go from "Our offense is on a roll - we're gonna kick you guys" and "Kitna is the best backup in the league" to such gems as "I'd rather watch man-on-man sex than watch any more of this game" or "This is the worst game I've ever been to" or calling Kitna Stevestojan-na.

:lol::lol::lol:

OK, 3 words. :lol:

Anyway.  Woke up to very few degrees and very gusty winds.  Felt just like Buffalo.  We had breakfast at the hotel and heard about various groups evening events - a certain assistant coach treating Bills fans in the bar etc etc.

Tailgate was awesome.  Cold and snowy, but awesome.  The skies cleared at about noon and it was downright sunny, as you saw.  But it was damn brisk.  A very nice stadium.  All above ground - I'm glad we didn't have upper deck seats.

Our seats were in the corner  on the sunny side, so you might have seen us on TV - our end zone was the one Peters blocked/scored in.

Bengals fans were very pleasant.  Actually had some decent football conversations.  But the best part was having their comments go from "Our offense is on a roll - we're gonna kick you guys" and "Kitna is the best backup in the league" to such gems as "I'd rather watch man-on-man sex than watch any more of this game" or "This is the worst game I've ever been to" or calling Kitna Stevestojan-na.

I told Lori, who was at her first ever road game, that we'd own that stadium by the 4th quarter, and that we did.

I'm sure you've all been dissecting the game so I won't get into that - just thought you'd like a feeling of what it was like to be there.

170238[/snapback]

sounds awesome...sorry i missed it...and thanks to udonkey for having the funniest screen name.

Awesome report. Thanks for the insight. I was looking for youse guys on the camera. You should have taken your shirt off. :lol:

OK, 3 words. :)

Anyway.  Woke up to very few degrees and very gusty winds.  Felt just like Buffalo.  We had breakfast at the hotel and heard about various groups evening events - a certain assistant coach treating Bills fans in the bar etc etc.

Tailgate was awesome.  Cold and snowy, but awesome.  The skies cleared at about noon and it was downright sunny, as you saw.  But it was damn brisk.  A very nice stadium.  All above ground - I'm glad we didn't have upper deck seats.

Our seats were in the corner  on the sunny side, so you might have seen us on TV - our end zone was the one Peters blocked/scored in.

Bengals fans were very pleasant.  Actually had some decent football conversations.  But the best part was having their comments go from "Our offense is on a roll - we're gonna kick you guys" and "Kitna is the best backup in the league" to such gems as "I'd rather watch man-on-man sex than watch any more of this game" or "This is the worst game I've ever been to" or calling Kitna Stevestojan-na.

170238[/snapback]

I just got back from Cincinnati last night.

It was nice to see Lori, AiO, Jay and Jack in Syracuse at the tailgate. I only saw #89 briefly as she refused to get out of their vehicle to stand in the cold!

My friends from Cincinnati and I ended up parked between them and Pinto Kenny's group. I finally did a bowling ball shot...or two. My friends were impressed by the enthusiam and rowdiness by the Bills fans in such adverse conditions....what's a little snow and cold, eh?

I will have pictures to post by the end of the week.

The Bengals fans sitting behind us at the game saw my Bills hat and yelled, "WHO DEY?! WHO DEY!?" at me when I came in. After TKO scored, they were pretty quiet. LOL

Thanks to UDonkey again for coordinating festivities!

BTW, that stuff was wisnowika -- Polish Cherry Vodka. 100 proof! Yummy!

My friends from Cincinnati and I ended up parked between them and Pinto Kenny's group. I finally did a bowling ball shot...or two. My friends were impressed by the enthusiam and rowdiness by the Bills fans in such adverse conditions....what's a little snow and cold, eh?

171114[/snapback]

You mean the tea and crumpets people?

I just got back from Cincinnati last night.

It was nice to see Lori, AiO, Jay and Jack in Syracuse at the tailgate. I only saw #89 briefly as she refused to get out of their vehicle to stand in the cold!

I will have pictures to post by the end of the week.

The Bengals fans sitting behind us at the game saw my Bills hat and yelled, "WHO DEY?! WHO DEY!?" at me when I came in. After TKO scored, they were pretty quiet. LOL

Thanks to UDonkey again for coordinating festivities!

BTW, that stuff was wisnowika -- Polish Cherry Vodka. 100 proof! Yummy!

171114[/snapback]

THE BILLS WERE IN DA HOUSE.

THE CUSE WAS IN DA HOUSE.

THE PUSSYCATS WERE TAMED.

ALL WAS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.

:w00t:

LMAO....yeah, that's them. I can't believe they brought champaigne and champaign glasses to a tailgate....yuppies to the core. But nice people.

If it was warmer weather, I bet they'd have brought those little cucumber sandwiches with the crust cut off. :w00t:

They made me leave with 7 minutes left in the game! The nerve. Claimed they lost feeling in their extremities. :w00t:

LMAO....yeah, that's them. I can't believe they brought champaigne and champaign glasses to a tailgate....yuppies to the core. But nice people.

If it was warmer weather, I bet they'd have brought those little cucumber sandwiches with the crust cut off.  :w00t:

They made me leave with 7 minutes left in the game! The nerve. Claimed they lost feeling in their extremities.  :w00t:

171279[/snapback]

I thought I saw people drinking champagne...

somehow though, with the combination of alcohol and pure excitement for the game, I overlooked it. normally I would've said something. :w00t:

usually the only champagne you see at Bungles games is the Champagne of Beer - Miller High Life.