McFadden

djsabres

You may laugh about it now but it wasn't that long ago McFat-one was considered a bust in Oakland. Give CJ time.

doesn't matter....as of right now....they are nowhere near equal footing. McFadden was not considered a "bust" he had injury issues. Unfortunately for Spiller, he doesn't even have that excuse to fall back on at the moment.

You may laugh about it now but it wasn't that long ago McFat-one was considered a bust in Oakland. Give CJ time.

I have compared CJ's style and progress to McFadden's on numerous occasions on this board. I've also mentioned all of the "bust" talk. Once CJ actually starts waiting for his blocks, hitting the hole, and then turning on the jets he will be fine.

I have compared CJ's style and progress to McFadden's on numerous occasions on this board. I've also mentioned all of the "bust" talk. Once CJ actually starts waiting for his blocks, hitting the hole, and then turning on the jets he will be fine.

Spillers weakness is that he cannot break tackles. Even the weakest of arm tackles bring him straight to the ground for no extra yardage. Meanwhile FJ has more yards after contact than before contact.

And you can rest completely assured that both of them will be in the starting lineup and play the majority of snaps, barring a real injury during the game.

Certainly, but it does suggest that they may be less than 100% for the game, and possibly more susceptible to further injury.