Sanchez's QBR

JPicc2114

You obviously didn't watch any playoff football the past two seasons. He has in no way been the reason the Jets lost either AFC Championship game, but on the other hand has played quite well in the post season. He isn't great, but like Flutie he wins.

He has played good playoff football, but he has also played god-awful at times and his team often wins despite him. His upside profile is Eli Manning, not Johnny Unitas like some people think.

The Flutie reference, of course! I must have been too entranced by the sight of Flutie's many Super Bowl rings and busy reading recaps of his many playoff conquests to have noticed. I was especially impressed by his winning attitude towards leaving his receivers hung out to try, and that magical fumble in the 1998-99 Dolphins playoff game. Please, accept my apology. These guys are winners, and they just win, as I've been noting.

You obviously didn't watch any playoff football the past two seasons. He has in no way been the reason the Jets lost either AFC Championship game, but on the other hand has played quite well in the post season. He isn't great, but like Flutie he wins.

OTOH, Sanchez is the reason a team with some of the best play at nearly every other position doesn't win their division and doesn't get to host any of those playoff games or get a first-round bye.

Coincidentally, statistically, he has been the worst regular season QB in the AFC East (and among the worst in the NFL) every year he's been in the league.

Henne has a good chance of passing him to take bottom-honors this year though.

Dude, Sanchez just wins. He literally won them the game because the QB is the most important position on the field and he wins. He is also a handsome man. Can you believe how handsome he is? And also, he wins.

Where is it written in stone that one man can't show affection for another man?

The Flutie reference, of course! I must have been too entranced by the sight of Flutie's many Super Bowl rings and busy reading recaps of his many playoff conquests to have noticed.

You remember Doug Flutie? The guy who threw a series of 12-yard bombs to lead a team with the NFL's #1 defense to a 10-6 record, remember?

WINNING!

Edited by BobChalmers

Love him or hate him, Flutie is the reason there's still football in Buffalo.

Sorry to get off track of the man love for Dirty Sanchez. Dirty is a decent QB, but for all of the talent that team has had, there's no reason he shouldn't already have 6 SB rings in the 3 years he's been playing.

Love him or hate him, Flutie is the reason there's still football in Buffalo.

Sorry to get off track of the man love for Dirty Sanchez. Dirty is a decent QB, but for all of the talent that team has had, there's no reason he shouldn't already have 6 SB rings in the 3 years he's been playing.

There really isn't. I blame the rest of the team, the media, and the cereal manufacturers who haven't stepped up to the plate to produce Frosted Sanch-O's and Handsome Winnerflakes (save 3 UPCs to obtain a free issue of GQ).

Dude, Sanchez just wins. He literally won them the game because the QB is the most important position on the field and he wins. He is also a handsome man. Can you believe how handsome he is? And also, he wins.

You better believe the dudes a winner. He was a 4th overall draft pick from USC. Blue chip, all world. The man was on the cover of GQ. Not once, TWICE. They don't put ugly guys on the cover of GQ. You know who else was on the cover of GQ? Tom Brady. Tom Brady won 3 super bowls. Mark F'ing Sanchez!

You better believe the dudes a winner. He was a 4th overall draft pick from USC. Blue chip, all world. The man was on the cover of GQ. Not once, TWICE. They don't put ugly guys on the cover of GQ. You know who else was on the cover of GQ? Tom Brady. Tom Brady won 3 super bowls. Mark F'ing Sanchez!

Ha ha ha! I gotta admit, some of these are pretty damned funny! ;)