If YOU had the power to have Brady or Fitz as qb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love seeing the posters who think they're calling someone out as an idiot for thinking Fitz is better than Brady, not realizing that they're simply outing themselves as idiots for thinking that's what the OP was about.

Exactly, as if ANYONE is going to argue that Fitz is "better". Obviously Brady is better. But I've been a Bills fan for too long, and through all this Pats BS, to even consider bringing Brady onto the team. He's a douche and a baby and a whiny little girl. Cant stand him, cant stand his stupid sour face when someone dares to sack him. Just like Marino.

Call me stupid, call me a homer, whatever, that's fine. But I would not trade Fitz for Brady. Furthermore, it would burn me up inside if the only way we could finally win a Super Bowl would be to bring in Brady.

I'd rather continue with the team we have now, than bring in that ahole.

And since you "realists" like to pass judgements, Ill say to anyone who would bring Brady to this team... I seriously question your fanhood and loyalty.

The people that wouldn't want Brady on the Bills because they "hate" him aren't far away from the ones that beat up other fans for wearing an opposing jersey.

Wrong. Next stupid blanket statement...

Exactly, as if ANYONE is going to argue that Fitz is "better". Obviously Brady is better. But I've been a Bills fan for too long, and through all this Pats BS, to even consider bringing Brady onto the team. He's a douche and a baby and a whiny little girl. Cant stand him, cant stand his stupid sour face when someone dares to sack him. Just like Marino.

Call me stupid, call me a homer, whatever, that's fine. But I would not trade Fitz for Brady. Furthermore, it would burn me up inside if the only way we could finally win a Super Bowl would be to bring in Brady.

I'd rather continue with the team we have now, than bring in that ahole.

And since you "realists" like to pass judgements, Ill say to anyone who would bring Brady to this team... I seriously question your fanhood and loyalty.

Wrong. Next stupid blanket statement...

You don't want him partly because of a face he makes, I am wrong, and my statements are stupid. Got it.

U sure ur name isn't Brady'sBOB. U seam to defend him and have a crush on him! Just what i am reading! Brady may be a 1st ballot HOF QB but he is by far one of the biggest D-bags to play! I would say somewhere from like 1978 to the present.

Hit me up with examples of his douchieness, and I'd be happy to concede. A celebration here or there, here and there does not a douche make. Celebrations when you losing, or near a play, is douchey. Going out and getting in trouble late at night, acting like an entitled jerk is douchey. Dating an actress, and super rich super models, and winning Super Bowls is prety cool in my book.

I'd love to hate the guy, just give me a reason.

Not right now anyhow. I want to see how the Ryan Fitzpatrick story ends. I don't think everyone fully appreciates how much fun it would be if Fitzpatrick could lead this team to success. He'd be OUR guy because he got the chance here that no one else was going to give him. Besides, his wife is hotter.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

:lol:

I just did a little fine tuning.

Are are. U saying you would like Brady to model a pair of pants for you? :flirt:

Not right now anyhow. I want to see how the Ryan Fitzpatrick story ends. I don't think everyone fully appreciatse how much fun it would be if Fitzpatrick could lead this team to success. He'd be OUR guy because he got the chance here that on one else was going to give him. Besides, his wife is hotter.

Will be fun...will be fun!

Edited by fansince88

I was trying to tell him that I really dislike Brady.

He was tring to tell me that if I had the power to choose Brady, I would.

I kept telling him no. I like fitz too much and dislike Brady too much. (obviously with time, I would accept Brady if we had him)

But I wouldn't select him if I had the power to do so.

I'll go first

No, I would not pull the switch on Fitz and would reject Brady

Brady or Fitz?

It's official, Bills fans hate winning! :thumbsup:

You don't want him partly because of a face he makes, I am wrong, and my statements are stupid. Got it.

I already admitted that it is a very subjective and irrational preference in this hypothetical and ridiculous discussion.

Where you are very wrong is, lumping me and others in with people that get into fights with opposing fans. Two completely separate things.

It's the best thread because I keep posting on it? Oh.

I like Fitz too. I hope he's our guy for the next couple season, maybe more. I'd take Brady over Fitz every day of the year.

welcome back. also dont you see the irony??? the "worse" thread, but you keep posting on it?? I would probably ignore the "worse" thread.

ps. i never expected this would turn into an "I love brady thread"

The people that wouldn't want Brady on the Bills because they "hate" him aren't far away from the ones that beat up other fans for wearing an opposing jersey.

This doesnt make sense. the last time i was in a fight i was in the 7th grade.

Im 32 yrds old now

now if you are talking about your own dark emotions.... that's something else.

I already admitted that it is a very subjective and irrational preference in this hypothetical and ridiculous discussion.

Where you are very wrong is, lumping me and others in with people that get into fights with opposing fans. Two completely separate things.

I didn't lump you in with them, I said they're not far away. Probably not worded the best but I'm saying that both groups categorize players and fans of the other team as "the enemy" and can't see past it.

welcome back. also dont you see the irony??? the "worse" thread, but you keep posting on it?? I would probably ignore the "worse" thread.

ps. i never expected this would turn into an "I love brady thread"

This doesnt make sense. the last time i was in a fight i was in the 7th grade.

Im 32 yrds old now

now if you are talking about your own dark emotions.... that's something else.

Yes, please do tell me everything you know about my emotions.

Edited by Assquatch

Brady.

Because if the Bills had drafted him and tried to develop him, he wouldn't have lasted two seasons in the league, and he'd be selling insurance right now, and that would make me happy.

+1

It's official, Bills fans hate winning! :thumbsup:

You seriously thinking if we dropped Brady into the Bills they'd automagically start winning?

Huh.